~ 22 ~

Art credits: kajiroshi on Tumblr

QUACKITY ISN'T A LOVE  INTEREST!! He's just someone who's helpful!

He's good I promise! Well good and bad,like an anti-hero sort of thing,he'll start off seeming really bad and like evil,but I'm the end is just a really nice guy

Stan

Warnings: swearing, kidnapping(?), manipulation by bitch boy 😩

~It's time to come home~

Y/n woke up in a warm king sized bed, surrounded by velvet sheets and pillows, which, to them at least, was rare.

The room itself was also suspiciously warm, mostly because they thought they'd wake up in a freezing cold tent, the only warmth being Dream.

The side of the bed next to them looked clean and tidy, implying they were alone in the room during the night, but why were they even there in the first place?

"Heyaaa, you awake?"

A man in a black and blue suit walked into the room and stood in front of the door with a wide smile across his face, in a creepy but soft way

But, no matter how welcoming or nice he seemed, they didn't know him, and they had also just woken in a random bed.

"Where the fuck am I and who are you!?"

"Calm down, Cálmate loca! I'm not here to hurt you or anything, I'm Quackity, I brought you here by the order of king Jschlatt"

SCHLATT!?

__________________________

Campsite - Morning - Fire

Everyone was put on edge ever since Y/n disappeared in the night.
Ranboo was out searching, George going with him.
Technoblade and Philza going in the opposite direction,
While Dream and Sapnap started arguing with each other again. blaming each other for everything.

Ghostbur had been crying under a big tree closest to the tent Y/n had slept in, hoping maybe they'd come back out from behind it, but he knew it wasn't going to happen ..

"YOU WERE THE ONE AWAKE WHEN THEY WERE BEING TAKEN, YOU COULD'VE STOPPED IT!"

"HOW!? ALL I HEARD WAS THEIR SCREAM!"

"WILL YOU TWO SHUT IT!?"

Philza and Technoblade had only just returned from hours of searching, Phil's emotions were all over the place, he thought he was going to lose his only child, and end up alone again.

"Please.. just focus on finding them and not fighting like bloody idiots!
Y/n is probably out there scared for their life while you're here, safe, and wasting time!."

He walked off, almost crying.
but Technoblade stayed, Glaring at the two men who had sadness plastered on their faces.

"Pathetic."

He harshly muttered, before he walked off soon after Phil, he also, as many of them did, felt the sharpe pain in his heart, had he lost Y/n so soon after getting them back?