~19~

Art credits: B0ats_r_cool on Twitter!  :]

Warnings:death,blood description(?),swearing,sad times with sad boys

This is quite a long chapter,lots of backstory and things making sense so sorry for it! (But not really,I had fun writing this ✌️🤪)

Tommy and Tubbo sneaky boys? 😟

AN: the fact tubbos name autocorrected to Rubbish hurts me mentally and emotionally ✋😔

I'm sorry for the start LMAO I wanted the death to go fast so I wouldn't cry,this was before I decided who it was of course 💀

~finally mine...~

15 HOURS BEFORE - UNKNOWN LOCATION

"I'd do better without you anyways, Dream. I don't care what you do anymore, but I'm not letting you anyway near Y/n."

"We need to blow up as much as we can, they won't get hurt if I'm there, last time was your fault."

"Why do I have to help, i thought you hated me, now you're fucking blackmailing me to blow up L'Manburg with you?
Who do you think you are?."

"Your powers are useful to me, I could use them, we'll be going our separate ways soon."

"Jschlatt already has enough soldiers, why do you want him to recruit more."

"That's my business."

"Tell me. Or I'm not helping you with your sick ass plans."

"You can never follow direct orders, can you, Sapnap. Your fire ability is useful, yet you're not."

"Not from you. you killed innocent people, you're a fucking psycho!.
They'll find out, just like they nearly found out last time.
what happened then, Dream?
Did Y/n trust you?."

"They trust me more then you. I was there for them when you weren't. They'll be mine soon, without you in the picture.

I should've done this so long ago."

"Dream-"

He couldn't answer before getting stabbed right through the chest, letting him fall down on the
concrete, breathing hastily trying to cover the stab wound, before his body went slightly limp.

"Idiot, Maybe they'll finally forget about you."

Dream walked off before Sapnap could lift his arm, cursing him under his breath as blood stained the alley red.

__________________________

Tubbos POV

Run Run Run! Y/n where are youuu!! this is so important! Why are you never around when I need youuuu!

"PHILZAAAAA!"