~ 21 ~

Art credits: Kouii_mm on Twitter!

Warnings: swearing,

Technoblade is being included again! ❤️

~Ranboos unfortunate heartbreak~

Soon, every villager of L'Manburg was evacuated. only half were injured and none dead, all the pets managed to run out in time.

Dream sat Y/n under a tree and began to try bandage their leg as much as possible. the glass was shattered from the building behind them, a lot of the shards sliced at both their skin.

many people were hit with glass and flames, and they were no different, as well as Dream, But he didn't care about himself right now

"There, does it hurt?"

"I'm fine, I promise, please stop worrying about me and try help other people.."

They began to stand up, But was suddenly and quickly startled by a voice

"Y/N!"

They looked up to see Ranboo running towards them, tears falling from his eyes

"Ranboo?"

"Thank goodness, you're alive! I've been trying to find you!"

Dream had that same angry look he had when Sapnap came back. Jealousy. Mixed with blood lust and rage.

"Yeah, luckily no one is dead or anything..I'm going to go make sure everyone is okay, Dream, Will you be okay to just stay with Ranboo?"

He nodded his head and smiled creepily at Ranboo, Making him shudder a little

"So, Uhm, Dream, yes?"

"Yes, That's me, Im Y/ns boyfriend."

Ranboo was taken aback.

Boyfriend?

Ranboo saw him confess, he just didn't want to believe Y/n would say yes, he wanted to forget that it ever happened.

"O-Oh, I'm..soooo happy for you"

"Why thank you, I'm sure Y/n is thankful you are."

They both stared at each other in anger, wanting to stab each other over and over.
But, It wouldn't happen, Considering Sapnap came just in time.

"YOU BASTARD, I KNOW YOU DID THIS!"

He slapped Dream straight across the face and pushed him. Alarming everyone around them, Including George, Philza and Y/n, Who were helping the elders, mothers and children.

Dream was more confused then anyone, Considering he thought he killed Sapnap.

"What are you on about asshole."

"YOU PUT THE TNT EVERYWHERE, THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT ISN'T IT!?
STOP LYING TO EVERYONE FOR ONCE.
CONFESS THIS WAS ALL YOU!. YOU TRIED TO KILL ME A FEW HOURS BEFORE!."

Gasps ran through the crowd of villagers. Y/n, George and Philza made their way to Ranboo and Sapnap,While Dream picked himself up from off the muddy floor.