~ 25 ~

Art credits: DrawsCustom on Twitter :)

H/c : Hair Colour
H/t : Hair Texture

-Well that was unexpected-

Y/n had been placed inside the warm tent by George, he tried his best to make sure they were as comfortable as he could possibly get them, considering the ground was muddy and cold. He surrounded them with many blankets and pillows.

"Hey, Herb boy."

"Hm? Are you talking to me, Dream? I have a name."

Dream pushed George before climbing next to the sleepy ball of blankets, taking Y/n out and holding them close to his chest as George grunted and left.

When I get the chance, I'll run away with you. Run and never look back.

Dream had always imagined a life with only him and Y/n, a house away from L'Manburg, and a little cat or two to keep them both company.. He'd be happy with whatever they wanted, as long as it was only between them.

Y/ns eyes slowly blinked open, Dream looked down to see them yawn a bit before sitting themselves up.

"Dream?.. where?..-"

"It's okay, love, you're safe..we rescued you from Jschlatt a few hours ago, you've been asleep since, we think he did something to you.."

He pulled Y/n into a tight hug before the tents door was quickly unzipped, and Technoblade stepped in.

"You didn't even tell us they were awake?."

"I don't see how that is any of your goddamn business?"

Technos expression was covered with his pig mask, but his eyes looked clearly angry.

"We all saved them, Dream. Do you really think we wouldn't want to know if they were alright?."

Dream scoffed as Y/n quickly stood up and got out the tent, hugging Techno.

They remembered all that Jschlatt had told her, though though they called it bullshit it at first, they were  slowly starting to believe it.
then after the whole rescue, they instantly knew what he had done, and they knew they all hadn't done what he showed them.

"Phil would love to see you first, come on, Y/n"

Techno held their shoulders and walked her over to the main fire, where Phil, Jack, Niki, Tommy and Tubbo were sitting.

Philza quickly looked to see Technoblade and Y/n, he ran over to them and hugged them tightly, almost knocking the both of them to the ground

"Oh thank god you're okay Y/n!..I'm so happy they found you, I've been worried sick, are you hurt?"

"Dad, I promise you I'm fine, you know I'd tell you if anything happened.."

He smiled at them and kissed their forehead, the others all hugged them as they sat down. Tommy made sure to tell y/n absolutely everything they had missed, like Jack nearly crushing Ranboos leg, Nikis amazing cooking and Tubbo nearly causing a massive flood after knocking over a water barrel