~15~

Art credits: Jessica Oyhenart on Artstation :)

Note: this was written BEFORE technos death.

Warnings: Obsession,swearing,violent outbursts (a little) (I know some people who are triggered by this,so I'm adding it to be safe,however there is only a little bit)

Not that many warnings this time,and this is the first chapter that Skeppy is introduced!

~ Why won't you listen to me? ~

Technos POV.

What takes Phil so long? God, he said 20 minutes.

its just like the old times, always late and always there when you don't expect him to be, I'm honestly not surprised anymore.

The door from the little room then opened, Phil stepped out holding a bag filled with at least 10 potions, 5 maps, a bundle of arrows and poison powder, he had 2 bows in the other hand.

"Alright, I got everything we need, can you go see if Y/n's home yet? I need to get the horses ready"

"Sure, make sure you don't take too long"

I walked up the stairs to see a door wide open, I'm guessing it's Y/n's room, considering the amount of paper and clothes on the floor and desk, they seem unnaturally messy.

'Yet no Y/n? They're nowhere to be seen!
They're probably dead somewhere, you couldn't save them, weakling.'

'Be quiet, asshole, theyre fine.'

That damn voice won't go away, ever since I met them they're all it's gone on about, it won't shut up.

I should probably tell Philza that Y/n isn't here, where could they be? Is it possible that they really are dead? No, stop overthinking Techno, Y/n attracts a lot of
Unwanted Attention.

They're probably just out with a friend, or one of the other bastards.

I walked back downstairs and out into the private stables where Phil was leading the second horse out, it was carrying our maps and extra potions in the bags against its sides.

Me, Phil and Ranboo used to all go out exploring together, however, now that Ranboo isn't here, it's only the two of us, sad, but he made his choice, might as well go without him.

"Y/n isn't home."

"Really? They've been out since yesterday, I thought they'd at least be home by now.."

Yesterday!?

Why the fuck hasn't he looked for them!?

"If they've been gone that long we should look for them, Phil."

"Techno, theyd never go out and not come back, they always find a way to get out of any situation, that's just the way they are, if anything happened to them I'd know, They let me put a spell of bonding on both of us, I'd know"