~ 20 ~

Art by: Syravene on Twitter!

Warnings: Swearing, Sad times again, Explosions? (Is that a warning?-), Dream being a lil bitch 🙄

Oh no it's a twist 😟..

"Is this the end?..."

"Wilbur I-"

"Y/N!"

Before Y/n could say anything, Dream once again interrupted them, Ghostbur quickly disappeared, so he wouldn't be noticed by his new, and old, Enemy.

"Y/n what the fuck are you doing here."

"I could ask the same about you, asshole! Why the fuck have you been coming here without telling me!?"

"I wanted to know if Tommy was okay and alive, Y/n. then I found out fucking Tubbo was coming here!"

"So? At least he wanted to try and HE DID tell me! Did you ever even fucking try!?"

Y/n didn't cry, they were obviously angry. They knew they were in the right.
At least Tubbo actually had the balls to tell them.
They knew Dream wouldn't and didn't even think about it, they knew he could be selfish.

"Y/n I don't see how that's any of your fucking business."

"It is, Dream. I was afraid Tommy wouldn't survive, especially without Ghost-Wilbur to give him boundaries and make sure he doesn't fucking die!. What if creatures came to hurt him!?"

"Ghost?"

"Don't change the subject!"

"No, Why did you say Ghost."

"It was a simple mistake, He's dead, isn't he? He's nothing but a ghost now."

Y/n wanted to slap him right across the face, but instead of waiting for him to answer them or ask more questions, they stormed off to Tommy and Tubbo, Sitting on the edge of a small pond.

After a quick sigh, Dream followed and began to talk to Tommy

"Anyway. I wanted to come here to say I found old looking TNT under the Royale Castle. Wilbur placed them."

"How do you know it was Wilbur?"

Tommy askEd confusingly, how could he possibly know it was Wilbur out of everyone?

"Tommy, Wilbur was one of the only three who had access to the basements and tunnels, With me and Jschlatt.
Why would Jschlatt want to blow up his own castle and nation? And why would I want to blow up something that gave me everything?"

Y/n stopped listening after he said Wilbur had placed the TNT, they knew he didn't, they knew he would never do anything like that.

"Wilbur would never do that."

"We don't know that, Y/n."

Dream knew it was in fact Wilbur who placed the TNT.

it all started three years ago, He spent time planting some in every importing building in L'Manburg.
eventually leading up to his death day, leaving his work untouched, and unfinished.