"Vhere is the Vodka?"

Okay this is a personal mid-afternoon-bored-in-school-experience :P lol enjoy n *FANMENTOTE :p* (FAN  COMMENT VOTE)

Nessie's P.O.V

After making out with the super hot random dude, I made my way out of the guy washroom....wait was I chewing gum before? Ah whatever. Yummm tastes like wine and cinnamon.

"Hey lez dude!" oh fate why do you hate me so? "WHAT!?"

"I- wait why do you have no pants on?"

"CUZ I VAS LOOKING FOR MY VODKA (A/N lol imagine that in an italian/russian accent) AND I BLADDY COULD'NT FIND IT!" smooth Nes smooth.

"Okay that was not smooth-" WAIT HE CAN HEAR MY THOUGHTS!

PERVPERVPERVPERVPER-

"OI QUIT IT ALREADY! Jeez I thought you were the normal one, anyways look I didn't mean to offend you I'm just a huge fan-" AW HE BLUSHED!

"-and want you in bed," he smirked and kicked his ding dongs. Thank-you mom. "PERVPERVPERVPERV!"

He grabbed my hand and I felt an unusual breeze on my legs, oh right no pants.

I faked a British accent and yelled at the top of my little girl lungs, "HELP! THIS PEDOPHILE IS RAPING ME! SOMEBODY HELPPPPPP!"

Just as he was about to thrust himself into me a cute little granny with a huge purse came and rescued me..... She removed a gigantic baseball bat and swacked the son of a bitch. 

" What are you doing with a gigantic basebal bat?" Asked pedophile

Pedophile: I Have a name & its sexxy ok!!

Narrator: Suree it is.. Whats your name?

RihaNNA: oh nanana whats my name?

Narrator: Where did u come from!?

Pedophile: ITS GEORGE PPL! GEORGE

Olive's friend from easy A: George is not a sexy name!!" 

George Weasley- *sexy smirk* I beg to differ

Jazi- I LOVE YOU WEASLEY! <3

Pedophile- Your in love with a character? Really?

Jazi- Says the frigging pedo that wants to RAPE the seven year old girl!

Nessie- I am NOT seven!

Bella- Honey it's seven pm! Time to go to bed :)

Grandma: Hellooo!! Can we get on with the story??

-----------------------------------------

Cliffi!! Nottttt

Soo  why do you think she has a baseball bat?? 

Question of the day: Do YOU think george is a sexy name?

P.S if youve not watched Easy A i suggest you do!! && How I met your mother.....

At the end of the day... Vhere is the vodka?? :D :D