s e v e n

Chapter 7: Hopeless

Jimin tried to breathe. And then he realized something... his father was no where to be seen. Every step he took the more he wondered if his father came home last night. As soon as he sighed in relief, he was held up against a wall rough hands wrapped tightly around his neck suffocating Jimin.

Jimin kicked and he fought and he cried. Until the man finally let him go. Jimin coughed and he choked, he spat and he cried but before he could finish and catch his breath he had gotten punched. He was punched  again, and again. Until he lost count. The punching had stopped, and for a moment Jimin opened his eyes wondering if his father had finished hurting him early.

He opened his eyes hoping to see an empty hallway. But he was met with the mans unfriendly face. His father was playing with him before killing him, he was beating him until he decided to kill him, he was making him feel at peace before starting again. It made Jimin sick and he was about to throw up. 

It was like a cat playing with a mouse before trapping it in it's claws.

Then the kicking started and Jimin couldn't hold back his sobs anymore, he had become a crying mess in front of his father. He didn't want to, but everything hurt so much.

Suddenly he wished he never leaves Yoongi and their nice car ride. He wish he never woke up from Yoongi's arms. He wish he never had a life like this, he wished so much but he didn't get anything.

His heart sank in his chest.

"Passing  out now are you?" Jimin's father said taunting him.

"Aww poor Jiminie," his father mocked in a baby voice. Jimin frowned in pain and suddenly he remembered why he wanted to end his life so badly.

His father,

His mother,

His bullies at school,

The repeated hunger,

The stress,

The teachers with zero understanding,

The constant exhaustion,

The loop of disappointment,

The tears that never had time to dry from his cheeks before more came.

Jimin was so tired.

He wanted to rest.

"Please let me rest," Jimin muttered hoping that God would hear him between his father's mockery and his loud sobs of pain.

And that's when it happened that's when someone walked through the front door. And Jimin prayed that it was Yoongi. The person walked right into the beating session but they giggled instead of gasping. Jimin had prayed 100 times that it was Yoongi but with that giggle he knew it wasn't. His heart sank deeper into his chest.

Jimin cried harder, so much louder it hurt his throat.

He wanted Yoongi to come back. And hold him to his chest and listen to his calming heart beat. Jimin imagined that for a while.

His heart pounded at the thought of Yoongi.

He just wanted Yoongi, nothing else.

"Hi babe, I didn't know you were busy," busy? Jimin wondered. He was getting beat up how could someone phrase it like that?

Jimin felt sick to his stomach he had hooked up with someone right after he murdered his mother. His father had murdered his wife and was already going out?

What was wrong with his father? It wasn't even mom's fault his brother died, it wasn't even his sister's fault his brother died, it was his fault. So why did he take it out on her?