s e v e n t e e n

Chapter 17: Serendipity

Jimin looked around for Yoongi. He texted him worried. And then his eyes landed on him he was on top of the stage looking nervously at his boyfriend.

"Listen, I suck at talking so don't expect an emotional speech," Yoongi said into the mic making people chuckle.

"All I know is... Namjoon hyung is great and Jin hyung is amazing they fight like children but they truly do love each other, that's something my boyfriend said... he's really sweet. I hate to make this about me, but if you asked me five months ago how I'd see myself today... I'd probably answer 'getting drunk in a corner glaring at anything that moves,' but now I'd say kissing my boyfriend to let him know how much I love him. Namjoon hyung? Jin hyung? You guys mean the world to me..."

"I can't see myself without you, without all of you and definitely not you Jiminie... you mean the whole galaxy to me as cheesy and as old as that sounds, and I know that Jin hyung and Namjoon hyung feel the same way about each other," Yoongi said smiling for a second.

"Now, let's get wasted, shall we? The bar is on the left corner help yourselves it's on Namjoon hyung tonight," Yoongi winked and left the stage as people clapped and laughed.

"That was beautiful..." Jimin whispered to his boyfriend before hugging him.

"I'm going to pour myself another glass," Hoseok said sighing before going back to the bar feeling lonely and single.

"Thank you Jiminie," Yoongi murmured to him.

"Shall we eat?" Jimin asked his stomach screaming at him.

"We shall."

.

When they got back home they were really tired Yoongi took Jimin in his arms.

"Hey, remember when I asked you who was on the eighth floor?" Jimin asked yawning he was really tired but he wanted to talk to Yoongi.

"Uh, yeah I think so..." Yoongi muttered.

"You never answered,"

"It's the rest of the gang, but we call them ARMY's they mean a lot to us... we're all messed up in our own ways but you can always count on them to make you feel like someone's got your back. They mean a lot, like a family that will never leave you." Yoongi whispered smiling deep in thought and Jimin nodded on Yoongi's chest.

"We should sleep," Yoongi yawned.

"Yeah, we should..." Jimin murmured dozing off.

Yoongi looked at Jimin who had fallen asleep. He smiled kissing his boyfriend's temple.

"Goodnight," Yoongi said before closing his eyes and falling asleep.

.

Jimin was dancing with Yoongi to a love song Jimin thrower his head back laughing as Yoongi twirled him around swishing with his side to side dramatically as music played in the background.

"Wise men say,"

"Only fools rush in love,"

"But I can't help..."

"Falling in love with you..." they sang together swaying each other's arms.

"shall I stay?" Jimin sang showing Yoongi a big grin on his lips as Yoongi returned the same grin.

"Would it be a sin?" Jimin sang resting his head on Yoongi's shoulder.

"If I can't help falling in love with you," Yoongi finished pecking Jimin's lips.