e l e v e n

Chapter 11: wishing on rocks

Yoongi smiled at Jimin.

"You look amazing," Yoongi compliments a sweet smile pulling the corners of his mouth upward.

"Y-you too," Jimin had asked Changbin what a date was and he made sure that Jimin looked like a celebrity.

Telling Jimin what a date was in the process of making him look hotter than usual. Jimin was nervous.

"Let's go then," Yoongi opened the passenger door for Jimin.

Jimin nodded getting in putting the seatbelt on.

"You ok? You look really nervous," Yoongi smirked joking.

"N-no," Jimin stuttered. Yoongi only laughed.

"It's going to be like hanging out as we did before, except we know we like each other," Yoongi explained trying to calm Jimin's nervousness.

"Ok..." Jimin mumbled.

Yoongi rolled his eyes turning some music on.

I used to shut my door

While my mother screamed in the kitchen

I turned the music up

Get high and try not listen

"To every little fight" Jimin sang along.

"Cause neither one was right,"

"Swore I'd never be like them," Yoongi joined.

"But I was just a kid back then, 

The older I get, the more that I see... my parents aren't hero's they're just like me," Yoongi muttered the last part.

"And loving is hard," Jimin smiled at Yoongi.

"It don't always work,"

"You just try your best not to get hurt."

"I used to be mad, but now I know sometimes it's better to let someone go..."

"It just hadn't hit me yet," they said together.

"The older I get," Yoongi murmured softly.

"I used to wonder why, why they could never be happy..." Yoongi smiled at Jimin grinning.

"I used to close my eyes,"

"And pray for a whole ' other family where everything was fine,"

"One that felt like mine," Yoongi whispered.

"We swore we'd never be like them," Jimin changed the lyrics.

"But we hadn't met back then..." Yoongi said smiling.

"The older we got,

The more that we saw

And we might not be hero's but your one to me," Jimin smiled singing brightly to the sad tune.

"and loving is hard,

It don't always work

But we're here together and we're not hurt,"

"I used to be sad...

But now I know sometimes it's better to cuddle than to be alone,"

"It just hit me now,"

"The older we get," they smiled at each other grinning.

"The older we get the more that we see, we're each other's  hero's as meant to be, and loving is hard, but it can work when you like each other as much as we do, I used to be sad... but now we know we can always cuddle and laugh out some more"

"It just hit us now, the older we get," they laughed as the song had ended.

"That was fun!" Jimin screamed over the next song.

"I loved you're lyric making it was really nice,"

"You want to do it again?" Yoongi grinned as Jimin thrower his head back laughing.

"Yes!" Jimin said happily

"Grab my phone and put on a random song," Yoongi said giggling.

Jimin did just that.

"Ah, you have to put in your password,"

"It's 200409" Yoongi said smiling as he pulled over to a beach.

Jimin played the first song he saw when he typed: 'songs' on YouTube.

Which was 'love is gone.'

'

.

After their singing fest. They got out of the car Yoongi holding Jimin's hand while walking towards the water.

"I used to come here when I was younger," Yoongi started softly. He looked at Jimin who looked at the place with a softer look.

"I used to make a wish on rocks before throwing them in, especially on my birthday because we didn't have money to waste on candles," Yoongi explained farther a bitter smile appearing on his lips.

Jimin then stopped holding Yoongi's hand walking away.

Yoongi looked at him in fear. Was he leaving Yoongi?

Then Jimin grabbed a rock,

And Yoongi smiled softly before he grabbed a rock and wished that Jimin was the one who put a ring on his fourth finger.

He wrapped his arms around Jimin before kissing him passionately not caring who saw and who got uncomfortable they completed each other not other people.

And then he threw another one into the water, but it didn't go very far, but Jimin looked at Yoongi and grinned anyway. This was happy.

This was love.

This was them. 

And they didn't want to change.

-This was so cute, I actually wanted to write more but I didn't want to intrude on their date so you guys can make up the rest. Also, I rewrote those lyrics in 2 minutes yup, I know super talented should I consider composing? No idea anyways word count 860.-

By the way a warning, next chapter is going to be... just, ugh. Not this cute I guess not cute at all but he has a huge part of Jimin's story so I must add it, I hope you guys will like it.