600+ VIEWS!?!

First of all...
How
Did
We
Get
Here
?

I'm SO grateful, but I could've never possibly thought that TRAPPED could reach such a spot. I used to write FFs for fun, but this one I put a lot of my heart and strength into. AND YOU GUYS REALLY MADE SURE ALL THE TIME I SPENT DIDN'T GO TO WASTE!

Trapped was supposed to represent people who feel like they are suffocating in a lonely cold world, but there is somebody, something out there waiting for you. Truly there is more to life than what it seems, and it may not feel like that. I wanted to go further in detail about TRAPPED as it was less scattered than my first book. But then again I haven't looked after TRAPPED or edited it despite it being a book I dedicated a lot of time to. 

And I want to thank you for making this happen, my second book having such a good impact really makes me so happy. I remember starting off as an even smaller writer with 2-3 views at most 10. Looking at the views being 100+ now makes my heart proud that I never gave up even when I was close to.  All my books are at such stable views it makes me so proud this achievement was amazing. I still can't believe this so I'm going to cut it short.

I love you.

you look so pretty,

I hope you're doing well!

I want to see you again,

maybe in another book,

I can't wait to get lost with you again

until next time love.

              - You're not hopeless, don't think like that you're strong. -

{  Sincerely your trusted author and secret admirer }

M

.

.

FOR ANYONE WHO NEEDS A SAFE PLACE TO TALK, YOU CAN INBOX ME I WILL LISTEN.