Chapter 15

<<<<<<<<<<<<<🌼🌼🌼>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Heer's POV-

"I'll be back in few." I pleaded to Sai.

"Dude, you have to do this everytime. Can't you even watch a single match of your boyfriend?" She repeated.

"am a be back soon." I rushed out.

At the stadium~

I took the seat when match was already started. Indian team was bowling first.

This is my first time ever watching it live, and I can agree why people love this sport so much. Everyone was so cheerful and spirited especially the two girls on my side.

I tried to focus on the match but they were so loud so I have to listen them anyways.

"So do you think we'll be shown on TV?" The first one gushed.
"I hope." The other one pouted.

"Oye dekh, Sam Curran- " The first one shouted.

"Yaar, yeh toh reality mai aur bhi handsome lagta hai." (He looks much more handsome in reality.)

"Sammyy! We want a 50!!" She screamed.

I facepalmed while others stared her.

"You know that he is from England right?" The other girl told her.

They both silenced for a while. The match was quite interesting as well, Indian bowlers picked up 4 wickets in the first ten overs.

There was a drinks break, then Virat  handed the ball to Abhishek. He was discussing something before run up. I took out my phone to record his first ball.

"Ohh- dekh tere wala aaya!!" (Look your crush came) The other one nudged the girl.

"My baby is going to bowl now!!" gushed the first girl.

He bowled the first ball, and the batsman defended.
"My bae is the best bowler ever, look!" She pouted and I smiled looking her.

"Abhayyy, Marry me please!" She screamed. Wait no, how can she say that? Again everyone stared her, my eyes almost popped out from the socket listening this.

"Dude?!" Her friend annoyed.
"Hey I love him a lot, and look at him he is so sexy.." She cried.

Instantly she turned towards me, "You tell me, don't you think he is hot?" She asked me craving for an agreement.

"Uhm-yah, yah he is." She put me on the spot.

"Look every girl has crush on him." She told her friend pointing me.

"Yah and I don't like that, kyunki mujhe karni hai usse shaadi." (because I want to marry him.) She told straight faced.

I broke out laughing, can't control this time as their ignorance is so funny. They both laughed too seeing me.

"We all are idiots, the girl whom he would fall for would be so perfect and lucky." The girl spoke.

In the whole chaos, the first innings came to an end. Meanwhile these both have became my good friends because even they don't understand the game but only check out the players.

Indian openers came to bat for the second innings. Shub walked on the crease with Rohit. He practiced the stance before facing the first ball.

"Look at him!" The girl almost wept in praise.
"I can't digest this much hotness in a single day." The other said.

"He is called national crush for a reason." She replied.
"Such a heartthrob, but I can bet he already has a girlfriend." suggested the other girl.

"I don't think so." I said intervening them.
"Oh, you like him?" She asked.
"No, not really." I smiled weekly.

We all were then carefully watching the match, when Shub all of a sudden played a scoop shot. It was high up in the sky, and it was aiming where I was.

Please land a little ahead, or a bit back, but not here, I prayed.
The third man fielder was running for it and Shub looked back at the shot.
Boom, it just delivered where I was sitting.

I jumped aside, as I'm not very good at catching. But the ball wasn't my fear, what happened next was.

Firstly Shub smiled with a relief that he got saved on a miss hit. Then the replay of it was shown on the screen.

He looked up carefully at the screen. The ball went up high and then landed but there was me in there.

His fell mouth open, confused and staring the screen, shit he recognised me. Mincing his teeth with a clenched jaw he turned back where I was. It was at a long distance so I'd not be visible but he shrugged there in disappointment.

"Wait! Did The Shubman Gill looked toward us?!!" The girl screamed.

Oh god! I don't know what's going to happen now.
Within a moment Sai called me,

S- Dude, I saw you on TV, what the fuck are you doing there?!!

H- I am coming back, ok?

S- I don't know how Shub will react about this, but for now you can come back.

I drived back to home, and opened the lock. Sai stood in the middle with crossed arms and fuming in rage.

"Do you even know Shubman will be so mad at this?!" She chided.

"No, I don't know but you tell me why are you getting mad at his place? You know you were my friend first then his." I reminded her.

"Yah, but-"

"But what? Ofcourse you'll take his side, then who would help him pick up girls, right?" I spoke.

She didn't uttered a word.
I continued, "Sai you've been a world to me after my parents passed away and I trusted you like no one else.  I can never even imagine that you can do this. When you knew he was a jerk, you should have told me but no you decided to help him, why?"

"I'm sorry-" she broke out in tears.

"You know Shub and you were a life to me, but you both broke me in such an ugly way that I can't ever think of mending this relation back." I cried and rushed inside.

<<<<<<<<<<<<<🌼🌼🌼>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Hope y'all liked it.
Like & comment <3.