Chapter 30

Jimin was frustrated,there was too much emotions bottled up and he didn't like any of it.He took a run around the campus just to tire himself out and went to sleep so that none of those emotions dominate him.But here he was wide awake,gazing occasionally at Taehyung's empty bed.He was again at practice and since tomorrow was D-day,he probably wouldn't be back and Jimin didn't like it.Not a bit.He had half a mind to actually go to the auditorium where the practice was going on tonight and demand Taehyung to talk to him again.
-

Campus was busy for the event and everyone had something to do all of a sudden.Even Jungkook was busy,he was leading the inauguration rally, Namjoon was organizing the whole event and Jisoo's band was performing as well,so was Jimin's team which he couldn't participate in.Maybe Jimin could have had if he really wanted,all he had to do was to ask Hoseok to push their timing and he could have found some time to practice too.But he just didn't feel like it.At times,He regretted not asking Hoseok the favour,cause now there was nothing to distract him.The morning was boring as it could get with noone around so he decided maybe he should revise for the exam..the third time.That's how he ended up burying his head into his books in the library.Even in library ,there were only fewer people.

"Hey",Jisoo called out to Jimin as she made her way to him.She was already dressed up in her new outfit they had went shopping for last week.Jimin smiled immediately,"You look so pretty"
"As expected of the main vocal",Jisoo cheekily replied as she placed a cup of Jimin's favourite coffee and said,"Do well,okay? Am heading off to auditorium.You'll come, right?"
"I don't know-",Jimin began and Jisoo clicked her tongue in annoyance,"What do you mean you don't know? Your exam finishes at 4 and Jungkook already took tickets for you ,so come"

Jimin still didn't reply and Jisoo aimed a smack at the back of his head.
"Ouch!!"
"Taehyung is not the only bestie performing tonight",She said,crossing her arms and gave Jimin a pointed look.Jimin finally nodded.

"Cheer for me loud and scream 'Queen Jisoo'",She said before giving him a tight hug.Jimin watched her go and a message from his phone caught his attention.It  was Jungkook wishing him good luck and promising  to wait at the entrance of the auditorium.
Jimin whined before falling onto his book.
-

Jisoo made her way through the crowded backstage corridor to find Taehyung.She was told that the drama team would be at the end of the hallway and she wanted to wish Taehyung good luck before they went onto the stage.She had just finished her performance and had been busy till then,her phone kept ringing and she knew exactly who that would be.Can't be her boyfriend cause he had dragged her earlier into an empty corner to kiss the hell out of  her and told her she did great before taking off to do his student council president duties.This was her bestfriend.She picked it up,threading through the crowd,"Jiminie...where are you?"

"I am in the backstage,I can't find you"

"Come to the end,room number 108..I think",Jisoo cut the call and stood at the threshold trying to locate Taehyung.She had to look around the room twice before she saw a hand in the air waving at her.

"OMG!! What are you wearing?",Jisoo asked and Taehyung's face turned into a frown immediately and Jisoo smiled,"No,baby.I was just kidding.You look so good and who did the make up?! This is a masterpiece"

"Really? The robes isn't too much either?", Taehyung fumbled on his laces and Jisoo removed his hand from there,"No,You look perfect.Cute and hot..How is that even possible?",Jisoo said as she checked Taehyung's whole look trying to make sure everything was perfect.She stood back and smiled,"Honestly you look like a Greek god or something,what's this play about? Adonis trying to woo the women?! Cause I can totally breakup with Kim Namjoon right now"
The duo bursted into laughter and Jisoo was content that she could ease some tension off Taehyung.

"Hey"

The Kim duo turned around to see an out of place Jimin standing ,fumbling on his bag straps.Taehyung was shocked at first cause he wasn't expecting Jimin at all and suddenly embarassed of his outfit but Jimin gave him a smile,"You look good..really good,um like Adonis"

"I was just saying that",Jisoo excitedly commented.

"Guys,we are going up in few minutes.Let's do a cheer together..huddle up",Hyunshik was calling from the door.
"Oh,guess we gotta go.. we'll be cheering for you,Tae.Do well,okay?!",Jisoo gave him a quick hug and put her fist up to shout,"Fighting" and started making her way out and Jimin mumbled a ' good luck' before following her out but then Taehyung pulled him to his side.Jimin was suddenly gaurdless with Taehyung up so close,crushed in between the passing crowd.Taehyung lowered himself to come to Jimin's ear level and Jimin felt a nostalgic sensation when Taehyung's breath caught against his ear,"Let's go to Yeouido after the event ends"

"What?!"
"Taehyung sunbae...come",Yoona was calling out.
"I have asked Joonie hyung to borrow his car.Let's go to Yeouido like we wanted.Wait for me", Taehyung said before he disappeared into the crowd and Jimin gazed after,a small smile forming on his lips.

A/n: An early update cause sometimes I made you guys wait for too long,Take it as my apology..anyway Thoughts?!!