Part 2 - On the way

Location: United States of America

Date: 7th July 2022

Your POV:
Our journey to the Site-17 was not one of the easiest ones. The entire path which we have been following was full of dirt, stones and many other obstacles which were supposed to discourage any possible traveler from following it. Having driven few kilometers I have come to an idea to ask SCP-239 to create a car, which would be able to drive in these conditions without any problems. I have stopped everyone, looked at her and said:

- Olivia, I have a question.

- Yes Madam? - She responded with a curious voice.

- Just call me Y/N, not a Madam, and I have to ask you something. Why are we going there on bicycles, while we could easily arrive there in few minutes with a car?

- I didn't think about that, I always thought that bikes are faster than cars... - She said with a sadness.

- Don't be sad about that, everyone can make a mistake! - Abel immediately began cheering her up.

- I agree with my brother. We all make mistakes, but the car would really save us some time. - Said Cain with a serious, but calm voice.

Olivia looked at the path and tried to imagine a car, which would be able to quickly take us to our destination, and after three seconds of intensive thinking, she has created a vehicle for all of us. It wasn't a regular car though, it was wider and had six wheels instead of regular four, but at the same time its size was too small to call it a truck, and its shape was too sophisticated to call it a van.

The red varnish was shining in the sun, while side mirrors blinded us temporarly with a magnificent image of our group wearing a perfectly shaped Mobile Task Force's suits, each one representing our abilities. Olivia's outfit had a logo of a creative brain, putting all its energy into a magnificent project. Cain's armor had an Alexandrian Library printed on it, which was a reference to his tremendous knowledge, while Abel's had a proud warrior wielding a long sword, ready to destroy anyone who stands on his way to victory.

Iris' armor had a camera picture on it, resembling her abilities to change the world through photos, while Myung-Ok's had a nine-tailed fox logo, reminding about her shapeshifting abilities. Mine on the other hand, had a tilted-right magnifying glass on it, which was a reference to my curiosity. At the beginning we thought that this armor exists only while we were looking in the side mirrors, but when we looked at one another we have realised, that this has been put on all of us while we weren't looking. Surprised with the new look we have looked at Olivia, who said with joy in her voice:

- Since we are already saving the world, then lets become the best Mobile Task Force in history!

- It has been so long since I was a member of an MTF squad, I thought that it will never happen again... - Abel said, recalling his memories about Pandora's Box.

Having accepted our new appearance, we have looked at one another wondering, who would sit on the driver's seat. Olivia was out, because she was too short to drive a car, while Abel refused to take the steering wheel into his hands, because the last time he tried that he fell out of the road and hit a tree.

- Alright, so that duo is definitely out, and I also refuse to take this risk on myself, because I haven't passed my driving licence before Foundation captured me. - Iris said while looking at Cain.

- Don't look at me like that, I passed theoretical exam immediately, but failed practice test 8 times before I gave up. - Cain exclaimed with dissapointment in voice.

- That leaves me and Y/N, but since I also don't have a driving licence, then it leaves you as our only option. - Myung-Ok said and looked at me.

Luckily for them, I passed my driving exam with flying colours and got the licence at the first attempt, so without saying anything, I sat on the driver's seat, while everyone else entered the car. Having activated it, I drove all of us in the direction of Site-17, and after barely ten minutes of driving, we have found ourselves at the Gate-A of the facility. After leaving the car we have spotted a director of this place leaving through the gate with two facility guards. We immidiately ran to them and stopped them before they were able to enter their cars.