ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 14 - ℜ𝔢𝔱𝔦𝔯𝔢𝔪𝔢𝔫𝔱

ᴡᴇ ᴅᴇᴄɪᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ʀᴇᴛɪʀᴇ.

After L'Manburg and its victory despite the destruction by Techno and Wilbur, Tubbo started rebuilding a few days after. He had created his cabinet and Tommy was Vice-President; Quackity, Fundy and Karl had all made it into the cabinet as well. I had heard the news from a number of letters by Tommy who surprisingly didn't hate me when I left with Techno.

"I hate that your leaving with him and not staying in L'Manburg which is your home, but after everything you've did for me Thora, I cant hate you. I know you probably thought I never listened to you because I trusted Wilbur and I just wanted to say I was sorry. I listened to every word." He said the day I left.

Techno and I had left on his horse called Carl and travelled to a snow biome far away from L'Manburg. We immediately got to work and cut down trees together to build a cabin. It took weeks and weeks, but after a lot of struggle and hard work it finally came together. I had never actually built a house before, at least not a big cosy cabin. I was proud of us.

"This is looking good, I've never built a house before." I said as Technoblade finished the steps leading up to the door.

"Really? I stole a whole castle once. Had to murder a few people but..." Techno said as he stood beside me to look at the cabin.

"You stole a castle?" I asked, this man really thought he could just say that casually.

"Well yeah, I'm a god."

"You're an arsehole, Thor." I chuckled as I walked up the steps and stood inside the cabin. He laughed and followed me in, the ceiling was high and we planned out the interior design and rooms together before we gathered more wood. I went outside in the beautiful white biome, and began using ᴀᴍᴏʀᴏᴋ to chop down more spruce trees.

"Hey, im going to go collect some stuff for the inside, you going to be okay?"

I nodded and hit the tree again, the ground shook and it felt down. As sad as it was to see trees hit the floor, I needed to get in that cabin because I will freeze to death. Techno nodded back and left through the Nether portal which was the first thing Techno built to get around easier. I watched as he left, the red flowing cape carving away at the snow underneath him.

I chopped the wood into smaller parts and placed it into the pile we had outside the cabin, it was up to Techno on how he wanted it to look on the inside as I designed the outside of the cabin. We also had a bunch of stone in a chest, and I went inside to get out the one torch we had. I lit it and placed it in an iron holder on the inside to light it up. I sat down on the wooden floor and got enraptured in my thoughts.

A screech ran out outside and I opened the door to see a crow fly through. It landed on the ground softly and I sat down in front of it to see it holding another letter. I carefully took the letter and read what it said.

ᵀʰᵒʳᵃ,

ᵂⁱˡᵇᵘʳ ᶜᵃᵐᵉ ᵗᵒ ᴸ'ᴹᵃⁿᵇᵉʳᵍ ᵃˢ ᵃ ᵍʰᵒˢᵗ, ᵐᵉᵃⁿⁱⁿᵍ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵉ'ˢ ᵖᵉʳᵐᵃⁿᵉⁿᵗˡʸ ᵈᵉᶜᵉᵃˢᵉᵈ ᵇᵘᵗ ˢᵗⁱˡˡ ʳᵒᵃᵐˢ ᵃʳᵒᵘⁿᵈ. ᴴᵉ ᵍᵒᵉˢ ᵇʸ ᴳʰᵒˢᵗᵇᵘʳ, ⁱᶠ ʸᵒᵘ ᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶜᵒᵐᵉ ᵃᶜʳᵒˢˢ ʰⁱᵐ. ᴴᵉ ᵈᵒᵉˢⁿᵗ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ, ʰᵉ ᵗᵒˡᵈ ᵐᵉ ᵃⁿᵈ ᵀᵘᵇᵇᵒ. ᴴᵉ ʳᵉᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ ᵗʰᵃᵗ ʰᵉ ᵇᵃʳᵉˡʸ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳᵉᵈ ᵃⁿʸᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ ᶠʳᵒᵐ ᵗʰᵉ ˡᵃˢᵗ ᶠᵉʷ ʷᵉᵉᵏˢ, ⁱⁿᶜˡᵘᵈⁱⁿᵍ ˢᶜʰˡᵃᵗᵗ'ˢ ᵖʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᶜʸ, ᵇˡᵒʷⁱⁿᵍ ᵘᵖ ᴸ'ᴹᵃⁿᵇᵉʳᵍ, ᵃⁿᵈ ᵉᵛᵉⁿ ʰⁱˢ ˢᵒⁿ, ᶠᵘⁿᵈʸ. ᴼⁿ ᵃ ᵐᵒʳᵉ ᵖᵒˢⁱᵗⁱᵛᵉ ⁿᵒᵗᵉ, ᵀᵘᵇᵇᵒ'ˢ ᵃ ᵍʳᵉᵃᵗ ᵖʳᵉˢⁱᵈᵉⁿᵗ. ᴵ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʸᵒᵘ ʷᵒᵘˡᵈ ᵇᵉ ᵖʳᵒᵘᵈ, ᵃⁿᵈ ⁱ ᵗʰⁱⁿᵏ ʰᵉ ᵐⁱˢˢᵉˢ ʸᵒᵘ. ᴵ'ˡˡ ⁿᵒᵗ ᵇᵒʳᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ʷⁱᵗʰ ᵗʰᵉ ⁿᵉʷ ᵖᵒˡⁱᶜⁱᵉˢ. ᵀʰᵉʳᵉ ʷᵃˢ ᵃˡˢᵒ ᵗʷᵒ ⁿᵉʷ ᵗʳᵃᵛᵉˡˡᵉʳˢ ʷʰⁱᶜʰ ˢᵉᵗᵗˡᵉᵈ ⁱⁿ ᵒⁿ ᵃ ⁿᵉʷ ᵖᵉⁱᶜᵉ ᵒᶠ ˡᵃⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵉʸ ᶜᵃˡˡᵉᵈ, ᴮᵒᵒᵐᵉʳᵛⁱˡˡᵉ. ᴵ ʰᵃᵛᵉⁿᵗ ᵗᵃˡᵏᵉᵈ ᵗᵒ ᵗʰᵉᵐ, ᵇᵘᵗ ᵗʰᵉʸ ˢᵉᵉᵐ ᵏⁱⁿᵈᵃ ᶜʰⁱˡˡ.