ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 58 - 𝔗𝔬𝔱𝔢𝔪 𝔬𝔣 𝔇𝔶𝔦𝔫𝔤

ʙᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴏᴏᴅ ᴜᴘ ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ʙᴇɢᴀɴ ʜɪꜱ ꜱᴘᴇᴇᴄʜ.

"I would just like the say, I really appreciate you all coming again, I think this is the perfect opportunity for us as a community to come together and to honestly let bygones be bygones. To let any patches and set them aside so we can grow and advance from this point forward. As there has been certain rocky patches and certain statues have been blown up...certain people were almost killed...Look, some people try to kill others when they really shouldn't but in the spirit of moving things forward, I would like to say I am very happy I was able to gather everyone here for what im sure is a Banquet which none of us...are...ever...going to forget. Yeah, thanks for coming everybody!"

"Yeah cheers to that..." People awkwardly said, I mean it wasn't the best thing to admit you have tried to kill some people due to the Egg.

"Yeah, prepare to die."

Then chaos broke out, people were shocked at what Bad had said and it set in eventually that this wasn't a Banquet at all.

ɪᴛ ᴡᴀꜱ ᴀ ᴛʀᴀᴘ.

I put a hand on Georges shoulder as we stood up from instinct, I looked for the exit to realise there was lava dripping from the ceiling to the floor caving us inside with no where to run or hide. I looked at George who definitely looked more awake now, and I grabbed his hand. This was it, I knew Ponk was acting strangely. I really thought this was an apology Banquet, but I should've trusted the fact that they would never change. People were loud trying to navigate a way out.

"After all that?" Foolish asked in shock and Bad nodded and we watched in amusement.

"Bad, what about turning over this leaf?" Puffy shouted.

"No, the leaf is the way it is..." Bad said, and we stood from his seat, the Eggpire gathering around the head of the table.

"I never trusted you Bad and I never trusted you Antfrost, I knew something was up. It's unfortunate enough to say I cant trust either one of you." Puffy started moving the table cloth aside and underneath was a chest, "Because I planned this!"

I watched her open it and I expected her to pull something out, but instead she sat in silence before looking and looking worried. They must've knew. Suddenly, Antfrost, Ponk, BadboyHalo and the new girl, Hannah brought out their diamond swords and put on Diamond armour. I realised then that they only knew because Hannah had switch sides and Puffy didn't know she was a traitor. I sighed and George and I watched in disbelief from the side.

"Sorry Puffy..." Hannah said but it wasn't remorseful, it was full of humour, "I had to do it."

"Why?"

"The Egg." 

I sighed, she was consumed by the Egg and now I realised why she betrayed Puffy. Yet I didn't understand why she had red roses- if the Egg drains the colour red...it didnt make sense. Sam looked the most betrayed and I wondered what had happened between them.

"Sorry Sam, sorry Puffy but it's time to get onto the main event." Bad said menacingly.

"Its tragic you told them about the armour, but there's something you should know. I had another plan because I didn't trust you. I think everyone can agree that enough is enough and im tired of fighting so I thought we should just blow up the egg. With an amount it can't survive."

Sam walked over to a hidden lever and pulled it. I held onto George tightly as duplicated TNT rained down on top of the Egg. I waited for the impact- surely the Egg can't survive that. The TNT exploded and the Egg minions cried out. I noticed something quickly, the destroyed parts of the egg rebuilt themselves in seconds with obsidian which turned to red vines or red parts of the egg. Meaning it could not be so easily broken. A series of shocked voices echoed throughout the room. George and I sitting in shell-shock.