ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 73 - 𝔒𝔲𝔱𝔭𝔬𝔰𝔱

ɪᴛ ʜᴀᴅ ʙᴇᴇɴ ᴀ ᴡᴇᴇᴋ, ɪ ᴡᴀꜱ ɪʟʟ ꜰᴏʀ ᴀ ɴᴜᴍʙᴇʀ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴀʏꜱ ʙᴜᴛ ᴛᴏᴅᴀʏ ɪ ꜰᴇʟᴛ ɢᴏᴏᴅ.

My stomach had grown a little bit and I was very surprised to say the least. I had spent the week thinking a lot when I wasn't being sick. Was I ready for a baby? Hell no. I was a warrior, a fighter, I had been in wars and I was sure to hell they weren't stopping anytime soon. I wasn't going to stop fighting and a child would stop me.

Plus, I already had people I need to protect, those who were younger and easily manipulated. I couldn't add one more person to worry about, never mind a baby. Did I want to raise a child in these terrible conditions? Hell no. I would not have a child when there is a constant state of fear or threat around this place, its not fair. I would stay somewhere safe, and far away.

Oh god, I need to tell Technoblade. How would I do that? Is he ready to be a father? God no. He was literally the Blood God, he was made for war. Not children. God, this was so wrong. I couldn't have a child.

"Does it hurt?"

I looked up at George who was sitting on the other side of the couch. He hadn't really left me alone for the week since we found out. I think he was just worried about me being super ill to the point I would struggle with a lot of daily tasks. However, today the sickness had lessened and I felt pretty good.

"No, I think im okay." I said with a small smile.

"Okay...What you going to do?" He asked and I shrugged before sighing loudly. A child, a literal child. My mind just couldnt fathom it.

"I'll head over today. Talk to Techno, maybe tell Phil since he had Wilbur. Then go for a wonder." I said and I looked at George for his reaction, I was just waiting for him to say he was coming as well but he smiled and nodded.

I stood up and walked upstairs to get changed for the tundra, a dress would not do this time. I put on some pants and a jumper, I put on my armour as well. I acquired my weapons and walked back downstairs to see George ready to head back to Kinoko Kingdom as well. We both walked out and Kingsley ran up to me. He had been pretty protective recently which confirmed my suspicions of being pregnant. Zyon was also very gentle when we went on rides- one time he even refused to run super fast.

I hopped on Zyon, and then waved goodbye to George who made his way through the thick forest. I turned to the portal and guided Zyon and Kingsley through the Nether. I tried to go as fast as possible so Kingsley wouldn't get so warm, and then before I knew it, we were at the portal which led us to Technoblade's cabin in the tundra.

We rode gently threw the snow, the lanterns guiding us the rest of the way to the cabins. I hopped off Zyon as I tied him outside of the stable which held Carl in. Kingsley followed me as I walked up the steps and knocked on Techno's door. My breath picked up and I grew nervous. My hands shook lightly, and not due to the cold.

"Oh, he's not in." Phil said as he came outside and I turned to look at him.

"He's still not back?" I asked confused, I didn't think he'd be gone for longer than a week. Phil shook his head confused as well, "Shit."

"What's up?"

"Nothing, thanks Phil. Look, if you see him before I do, please tell him I need him and its urgent. Like so urgent that if he doesn't run to my house then, I might die." I said, a little dramatic at the end but I think it should do the job.

"Okay..."

I said a quick goodbye then untied Zyon before getting on him and riding. I had some thinking time as Zyon walked to wherever he felt like, Kingsley following not far behind. Did Techno lie about training? I just didn't think he would be gone so long for 'training' if he had done that for the past month. How long was he going to be gone? Is he going to come back to see me heavily pregnant? No, I was convinced I wasnt giving birth to this baby.

I zoned back in when Zyon stopped moving and Kingsley started barking. We had come to a mountain, except this mountain had stairs leading all the way to the top. I hopped off Zyon and tied him to a little thin stone railing. Kingsley stuck by me as I walked to the top of this mountain and at the very top seemed to be a stone building. I made it all the way up and the stone room was empty, I turned around and realised there was a extra room at the end of another flight of steps. I walked up them, and inside the room was hushed whispers belonging to Tubbo and Ranboo.

"Hello you two." I said, kind of out of breath and the two jumped at the sound of my voice, "What we whispering?"

"I haven't seen you in ages!" Tubbo said as he smiled and walked into my arms. I smiled, I haven't seen him in a while or Ranboo for that matter.

"I know, I've been ill for the past week and dealing with some Wilbur shit for the rest." I said and Tubbo nodded in understanding, I waved to Ranboo who awkwardly waved back. Kingsley growled at Tubbo for standing to close.

"Kingsley stop!" I said and pointed to the outside where he moved to sit respectfully. Tubbo raised his eyebrows in question and I just shrugged. I didn't want to tell people about the pregnancy, I didn't want to disappoint them when I got rid of it.

"What is this place?" I asked as I walked to a window and in the distance I saw the Las Nevadas sign. Directly below however, were massive walls built from stone like a barrier, and in a door way was lava to keep people out. There was also a cocoa bean farm as well.

"It's an outpost. We were just keeping an eye on Las Nevadas just to keep Snowchester safe. We think Quackity may have spotted it so to keep it a 'secret' it's now a cookie factory." Ranboo explained and I nodded. Well.

"What did Quackity say about it?" I asked as I turned to face them.

"He trashed the place with dirt and stuff, we said if he does it again, then we would use violence." Ranboo explained and I nodded again. This was reminding me of the past.

"Have any of you actually been in Las Nevadas?" I asked and they both shook their heads. I figured, "it's mostly casinos and stuff, you really have nothing to worry about. If you just talked to Quackity, im sure you could figure something out with him."

"I thought you hated Quackity since um..."

"Well, if that was the case then I should hate both of you as well." I said with a raised eyebrow and Ranboo looked to the ground while Tubbo cringed and looked around the room awkwardly, "Look Tubbo, you used to run a country with the guy. He'll listen to you, your old friends."

Tubbo nodded and sighed, the two of them talked and watched out the window for any activity. I watched them for a few seconds before smiling and then heading down to get Zyon. The day was slowly ending, and I hadnt realised how long I travelled while thinking.

A lot was going on since Wilbur return and the discovery of Las Nevadas, I couldn't help but feel worried for a few of my friends and I felt the brink of war starting. I hope it didn't end in another war. I couldn't do it without some sort of guidance from Techno and he just disappeared. I dont know when he'll be back.