ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 50 - ℭ𝔬𝔫𝔠𝔢𝔞𝔩

ᴏɴᴄᴇ ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴅʀᴀɴᴋ ᴛʜᴇ ᴘᴏᴛɪᴏɴ, ʀᴀɴʙᴏᴏ ᴛʀɪᴇᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʟʟɪɴɢ ꜰᴏʀ ᴛɪᴍᴇ.

"We could still talk for a little bit right?" Ranboo asked, and everyone looked at him to say something, "Well you guys don't know, you remember Tommy right?"

I sat down, I knew the topic of Tommy's death would come up. Ranboo and I knew about it but none of the others did. Well, Techno does but he wasn't bothered about it much and I never really told him anything about it other than he died. He doesn't know how or why...

"Yeah Tommy!" Niki said.

"Yeah, I hate that guy." Techno said and I was almost tempted to leave the room. Niki joining in with the cheering for hating Tommy.

"Yeah well he um...got trapped in the prison with Dream and um...He's dead." Ranboo said as he rubbed his hands over his face. It was hard trying to explain so I didn't blame him. I sat in silence.

"Nahhh, your joking." Phil said, and I found it so unbelievably rude to joke about a death, no matter if you liked them or not, whether you believed it or not.

"Tommy cant die!" Niki said with a smile. I felt the same anger from when I found out course through my veins. I wanted to shout again, but I tried so hard to silence them out and focus on my anger so I don't end up breaking another bone, "Nice try!"

"No, Sam told us. Sam told us outside the prison that Tommy was dead. He hasn't been a round for a while, he was only meant to be in the prison for 7 days...I think. Yeah, no he hasn't been out for a while. Sam said he died."

"How did he die, do you know?" Niki asked and Ranboo looked at me to continue on. I stood up, sitting down was not helping me with focusing on myself. I looked at the lava around the room, the bright light hurting my eyes the same way they hurt when I spent the whole week crying.

"You want to know how he died? I'll tell you. Dream beat him to death. While Tommy had the decency to visit him after what he did, Dream beat him to death." I said with a sour tone. I hated thinking about it.

"Yooo, pog." Techno said and I grew angry. I looked at the man beside me. A grown man celebrating a kids death, it was sick. It doesn't matter how much I loved the man beside me, I just couldn't handle people like that, "I hated him, I don't want to speak ill of the dead but im just saying."

"You make me sick."

~~~~~~

I wasn't sitting down for the rest of the meeting, I couldn't sit next to him. I moved to sit next to Ranboo who was the only one who had some sort of compassion for others. The 3 of them said they didn't believe it because they hadn't saw a corpse, but it wasn't so unbelievable. Tommy was always out and about causing chaos, and plus Phil and Techno are the most closed off people!

"I think its time we go and investigate this Snowchester..." Techno said as he stood up. The others followed him and Ranboo and I got up slower.

"We cant warn Tubbo." Ranboo said anxiously.

"Don't worry, I've got this." I said, and i did. Just for Techno's disrespect towards Tommy and myself, I was willing to be petty and save Tubbo's ass if he got stuck in the mud. Ranboo decided to tell Phil so it was just Techno, Niki and I who went up to the surface, the other two a bit behind.

"Weren't you meant to Kill Tommy? How do you feel about this?" Techno asked. I frowned and turned to the other two. Niki tried to kill Tommy?

"You know I tried..." Niki shrugged. I saw red. I was consumed in rage, my hands were shaking. I was so angry yet so confused. I once fought against Tommy, I once held the same anger towards him. Yet, because I was the only person that never gave up on him or treated him like he was stupid or lesser, he forgave me and we kept a strong relationship. I understand that Tommy has caused major damage to a lot of things, but then for adults to look at this 17 year old boy and think he deserves to die was beyond me.