ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 15 - 𝔊𝔥𝔬𝔰𝔱𝔟𝔲𝔯.

ɪ ʜᴀᴅ ᴡᴏᴋᴇɴ ᴜᴘ ᴘᴇᴀᴄᴇꜰᴜʟʟʏ.

Yet I had also woken up alone, Technoblade was no where to be found. I looked for the cloak he had left in the corner in a neat pile but that too was also gone. I got out of my bed slowly, the cold hitting my skin and giving me goosebumps. I got dressed quickly so I could warm up and put my blanket over my shoulders.

I looked outside to see the sun somewhat shining down, the snow making the outside very bright. I opened the door and looked to see if Techno had come outside this morning. I didn't leave the steps since I didn't have shoes on but I tried to peeped around the corner but I saw nothing. He had left.

I slowly stepped into the snow, my whole body feeling the cold. Somehow my mind raced on about the reasons on why he would leave. My feet moved through the thick snow till they took me to the small pond I had found yesterday and put the ripped letter in. I closed my eyes, I felt peaceful.

The blanket was heavy around my shoulders, the ends of the blanket had got very wet making it more heavy. I opened my eyes again, my vision slightly obscured due to the bright light of the sun.

I looked down at the pond. It was red, and bubbling. I stepped back quickly, scared. It was full of blood, the water had turned to blood. My mind raced to the times I had seen several of my friends murdered, the wars and destruction. Myself, how much I had been beaten. My body couldn't move. My feet weren't cold anymore. The water bubbled more violently, splashing my feet.

"THORA, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I heard a violent shouting. My head snapped up at Technoblade walking closer, he was carrying a basket. A worried look etchd onto his features.

ɪ ɴᴇᴇᴅᴇᴅ ᴛᴏ ɢᴏ.

I dropped the blanket and ran past Technoblade and towards the Nether portal. He was shouting at me, trying to get me back but my mind was a void. I couldn't comprehend what was going on, it was like my body was running all by itself. I made it to the Nether and didn't stop running till I seen the main portal which would take me to the Community house.

The Community house was a sight to see. I breathed in the fresh air, the water around the community house was blue. I silently thanked the gods. My feet were hurting, I could feel the pain now my mind was clearer. I walked into the community house, and then back out through another direction. I made my way down the prime path, surprisingly no one was around. I could only imagine people were in L'Manburg now it was getting rebuilt.

I walked past many buildings and then past Tommy's house in the hill, and I stood on the stairs which looked down upon L'Manburg. It looked good- Tubbo had decided to built L'Manburg on stilts over the plot holes in the ground. I smiled as I made my way down and onto the wooden platforms. I looked at the houses which were already built despite being a bit bland on the insides. It was very pretty.

I explored more and tried to find someone when I heard small soft chuckles coming from a tall person in a yellow sweater.

"Excuse me? Have you seen Tubbo?" I asked them kindly, maybe they were one of the new people who Tommy said had come here yesterday.

The tall person turned around and the shock that hit me made me lose my breath. I was talking to Ghostbur.

ɢʜᴏꜱᴛʙᴜʀ. ᴛʜᴇ ɢʜᴏꜱᴛ ᴏꜰ ᴡɪʟʙᴜʀ ꜱᴏᴏᴛ.

He was wearing a Yellow sweater and some black sweatpants, and some grey shoes. His hair was a dark grey along- like the colour had been sucked out of it. His skin was also a light grey which contrasted with his bright red cheeks when he was alive. He no longer wore a beanie, or a L'Manburg hat. The veins in his arms were a darker blue than a normal humans.