ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 43 - 𝔅𝔯𝔢𝔞𝔠𝔥

ɪ ᴡᴏᴋᴇ ᴜᴘ ᴀɢᴀɪɴꜱᴛ ᴀ ꜱᴍᴀʟʟ ᴍᴜꜱʜʀᴏᴏᴍ ʙᴇᴅ.

I stretched and stood up, I looked around as Karl and Sapnap were cuddled together in the corner. George slightly leaning on Sap. Last night before we all went to sleep, I noticed golden rings sitting on their fingers. I asked about it and turns out they're in a polyamorous relationship. The missing one was Quackity who they said had left after the doomsday. Although I wasn't on good terms with Quackity ever since the execution and L'Manburg, it still saddened me.

I left early in the morning, no one had awoken yet and the sun was starting to rise. I put on Techno's red cloak and his crown, and I grabbed my sword and walked out of Karl's house. I looked back once more at the 3 men, George's head slipping off Sap's shoulder and resting on his leg. I smiled and walked into the fresh air of Kinoko Kingdom. I heard a sort of hammering in the distance and Foolish was already hard a work digging up the land in the middle where Karl said he wanted a blossom tree planted.

"Hey Foolish!" I said as I walked up to him, he turned and smiled brightly.

"Hey Thora, how was last night?" He asked as he wiped down his bluish hands on his pants.

"Good, it was nice to catch up you know? Off to try and catch Tommy now." I said, and I smiled before turning and waving goodbye to Foolish. I made my way to the farm house Kinoko Kingdom had and walked in, Kingsley was sleeping next to the few cows the farm shed had. I smiled and whistled softly to wake Kingsley up. He eyes open quickly and his tail wagged as he jumped over the fence which kept the cows contained. He jumped up and I stroked him.

"Come on Kingsley, on our way to Tommy." I said with a smile.

We walked past the massive mushroom tree and I truly noticed just how elegant it was, and then got into a boat which I had left from last night. Kingsley climbed in and then I did and we started the journey to the prison. I assumed the longest it take would be an hour and since I woke up early, I assumed Tommy wouldn't be awake yet to visit the prison.

~~~~~~~

I was correct of course. Kingsley and I then walked up past the prison, and past Bad's house to the Hotel. I looked at it and walked to the doors where their was two glass doors to see the desk inside. I heard a few steps and I looked to the left of me where Jack Manifold was walking, he stopped when he realised I was standing here.

"Jack Manifold, long time no see." I said as I nodded to him. I don't really know about Jack's and I relationship, we were old friends that's for sure. Good old L'Manburg days before we all kind of split off.

"Hey Thora, what's going on man?" He said as he swung a key around his finger and then opened the doors to the Hotel...

"Nothing much, just waiting for Tommy to pass by...Talking of Tommy, how do you have the keys to his hotel?"

Jack walked inside and placed the key down on the front desk, he turned back to me and smiled. The way he looked around the hotel with a sense of pride made me uneasy.

"I work here, I work for Tommy kinda..." Jack said as he went behind the desk like he owned the place. I nodded, and walked into the Hotel for the first time.

It had the brand new smell to it, and a whiff of roses. I wasn't sure where the roses came from but it was beautiful. I looked around the first floor, and it was pretty basic down here. There were a few chests still from when Sam Nook was building, but other than that, the few tables and chairs were good quality. There were stairs which went upstairs but I didn't want to get distracted and miss Tommy so I just stood about.

"Why you here Thora?"

"Like I said, just waiting for Tommy..." I said with a frown.

"He's visiting the prison, that why I'm here..."

I nodded, I then smiled one last time before I stood outside the Hotel till I heard heavy footsteps walking down the prime path. I opened the gate which blocked off the Hotel and Tommy smiled when he saw me and Kingsley. He jogged up to us and I pulled him into a hug.

"So, visiting prison?" I asked as we pulled out the hug and started making our way back to the prison.

"Yeah, but this is the last time. I just need closure." Tommy muttered and I nodded.

"Yeah, closures good. Closure is good Tommy, just be careful okay?"

"Yeah, have you visited Dream yet?" Tommy asked as we came to the front doorway to the prison and on the inside was a massive portal.

"Um no, I haven't. I wouldn't know what to say to him."

Tommy nodded and he hugged me one more time before walking in and pressing a button to call on Warden Sam who was in charge of the prison. I watched as Tommy entered the portal and I waved one last time before he disappeared through the vail.

~~~~~

I decided to just play with Kingsley till Tommy came out the prison, I was throwing a ball around and Kingsley bringing it back. We stopped or five minutes so Kingsley could lie down and catch his breath when the ground shook lightly. I frowned, and looked around for any strange behaviour. What was causing the ground to shake? I tried to look at the prison to see anything but I couldn't identify the problem.

"THORA"

I looked at the portal and Warden Sam walked through. Full netherite, trident and weapon in hand. I backed up quickly with only my sword to defend me. Warden Sam was intimidating.

"Sam! What's making the ground shake?" I asked as Kingsley stood in front of my legs to defend me. Sam suddenly stopped walking and due to the gas mask he wore, I couldn't see his expression.

"That wasn't you? You didn't do anything?" Sam asked with angry confusion.

"No?" I sort of asked.

Sam turned around and went into the lake to trident on top of the prison. I watched as water splashed on top of me, and Sam disappeared out of view. I was worried, who had been brave enough to mess with the prison?

Sam came back down and landed in the water loudly, he walked back over but didn't say anything.

"Sam?" I cautiously asked, I was scared he would unexpectedly attack me.

"I don't get it, how was there TNT on top of the prison?" Sam asked, his fingers messing with he bottom of his mask.

"What? TNT?"

He nodded and started walking fast towards the portal. I ran to catch up with him, I was super worried for Tommy. What did this mean for him?

"Wait, Sam! What happens to Tommy? When will he come out?"

"Not for another week due to security measures..."

I stopped, my feet felt glued to the floor. I watched as Sam teleported back inside the prison. Tommy stuck in prison with Dream for a week? That just wouldn't work. My head was swarming with ideas to try and get Tommy out but none of it would work. I couldn't blow up the prison, that would be nearly to impossible. My only choice was to see the top of the prison throughout the week and work something out.

ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴡᴏʀʀʏ ᴛᴏᴍᴍʏ, ɪ'ᴍ ɢᴏɪɴɢ ᴛᴏ ɢᴇᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴏᴜᴛ.