ℭ𝔥𝔞𝔭𝔱𝔢𝔯 100 - 𝔗𝔥𝔞𝔫𝔨𝔰.

SO....

This is the end of the story, and I just wanted to give such a big thanks to you!

I started writing this story almost a whole year ago, and it started off as a short journey and I was writing it for fun. Something to do in my spare time, and now I have reached chapter 100 and somehow, very confidentially, finished the story in those 100 chapters. I'm also weirdly happy I haven't put any A/N chapters in.

Thora's story is unfortunaltly over, but I have had such a great time writing this story and I wouldn't have enjoyed as much if it weren't for you reading it so a massive thanks to you! And congrats on reaching the end, oh, the very sad end.

In that case, I just wanted to apologise if I made you upset and possibly cry. That's what I was reaching for im not going to lie...

I had worked so hard on this story, and it is possibly the hardest piece I've wrote because it is so long and the effort to keep up with lore and to get it correct while trying to make it match with Thora's 'lore' is super tedious lmao! None the less, its been a great adventure!

The help me with my OC – I used a lot of ideas of Pinterest so if you want to check out any photos I used to help create Thora or ideas for Techno, you can go to my Pinterest. It's the album called SMP Story, and im sorry if it's quite messy!

@DizzyDiztopia

Also, one final thing! Im am going to try and find time to edit this whole story at one point and fix the simple mistakes of spellings and grammar. So, after a few months, you might get this story in your notifs again, but don't worry, it's probably just updates and little fixes in each chapter, but do feel free to come back and re-read any time.

THANK YOU!

As of ending – 10.8k views :)))