𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 70

Award Show

" HE PUSHED ME ON THE BED. "

The music award show was in a full swing

The music award show was in a full swing. Bora was munching on some gummy worms with Jungkook as they watched the nominations for Musicians of the Year.

Jungkook beside her choked as their name appeared on the screen with song DNA. She beamed, ignoring the coughing boy beside her and giving Jin a huge smile.

And all the albums/songs got eliminated against them. Cheers filled the air as the winner was announced and Bora joined the group hug, slightly jumping from excitement.

They walked towards the stage and received the award, buzzing with excitement and Namjoon had pushed Jin to do the speech.

They all bowed and screamed "love you army! " Before heading back to their seats.

" We're going to take two more back home. " Taehyung grinned and Bora raised an eyebrow, " Really, oppa? "

Taehyung hummed, " I have a feeling. "

The girl chuckled, resting her head against his shoulder as the older boy admired the award in his hands.

" NOONA! NOONA! " Jungkook shook her and Bora blinked, " Kookie?! "

" Look! "

She looked over at the screen, her eyes wide in disbelief before a chuckle escaped her lips.

Her song Through the Night from Wings and Ending Scene were nominated for Song of The Year and she couldn't believe it.

The boys cheered and hugged her, almost crushing her but her eyes remained on the screen as the number of votes kept going up and up until it was only her songs were in the middle.

Most of the crowd was heard laughing as Bora competes against herself and wins.

The crowd screamed loudest, but Bora didn't know how to react. " Go, Bora! " Jin laughed, nudging her.

She stood up and made her way towards the stage, bowing at the artists who congratulate her on her way.

As she stood by the microphone, she looked at her family and grinned. " It feels really wierd to stand here alone, but either away, thank you everyone! Thank you Army for making this possible! I didn't expect this, honestly! "

She chuckled, looking at the award in her hands, " And of course, thank you time my family for making this
happen. "

She stepped back and blew a kiss to the boys with a chuckle when they reacted in various ways. The cheers got louder as she got down the stairs and was immediately attacked in a hug by Hoseok first.

" Ah! I might just cry! " He whined and Bora giggled, " Please don't. "

It was after another hour that Bora was still fangirling over the award when Jungkook had the thrown another fit.