𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 106

The Interview Gone Wrong

" I mean, work is work, and so is professionalism. Clearly, I can't see it here.  "

FOR THE RECENT DRAMA, Bora had a press she needed to attend. Although they were supposed to do it live, it was suddenly changed to meeting in person.

" Make sure you keep the mask on and don't touch anything, " She nodded with a smile as Hoseok kept rambling on about her safety outside due to the newfound virus in the air.

" I'll be fine, oppa. Seriously? " She giggled and Hoseok smiled, " Go now! The car is waiting for you outside and don't eat anything—"

" Hyung, she's gone. " Jungkook chuckled and Hoseok blushed in embarrassment, " Right, she's fast. "

" No, she just needed to escape your rambling. " Jimin grinned and Hoseok scoffed playfully, " Excuse me, but she loves me the most. "

" Oh, so not fair, Hoseokie! I don't know why you've chosen voilence by saying that this early in the morning. "

Namjoon appeared and Taehyung, who had been on his phone since an hour hearing Hoseok's ramble too, looked up and agreed almost immediately.

Hoseok pouted, looking at Jungkook for backup. The youngest only shrugged,
" This is an individual war, we must fight by ourself. "

Jin laughed from the kitchen at Jungkook's dramatic output and all the boys looked at him, eyebrows raised.

" What? " He smirked, " No, no. Keep going. " He grinned, tasting the curry he was making and nodding in satisfaction.

" Okay—something happened. " Jimin smirked, " What happened? "

Jin shrugged, " Nothing. Why'd you ask? " He washed his hands and set the apron aside, grabbing his car keys.
" Where are you off to? "

" Eomma and appa are in town. I wanna go see them! "

" Okay! Be safe. Don't forget to wash your hands—"

" Hobi hyung! No! I've just heard of that last hour. " Taehyung whined and Hoseok pouted, crossing his arms dramatically.

" No one ever appreciates the worry and care I give! "

" That's not true. Yah, Taehyung-ah! How dare you say that? " Yoongi chuckled and Taehyung giggled, hugging Hoseok, " Right, sorry
hyung.... "

 "