𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 75

Evil Maknaes

" Fucking hell. "

" SO YOU'RE JUST GONNA LET IT HAPPEN? "

Jin sighed, running a hand through his hair as Jimin repeated his question for nth time. Jungkook nodded, scrunching his face.

" I don't want to imagine noona giving her first kiss away to someone she doesn't even know—"

" Yah—why are we talking about Bora's love life? She'll take care of it! " Jungkook pouted while Jimin tsked, nodding.

" Pity she has to waste to it for work. Don't all girls dream of a perfect beautiful first kiss—"

" Aish, you both! Leave me alone! " Jin whined and Jungkook smirked, " Poor noona. Hyung, why don't you make it special for her? "

Jin stumbled off the bed, gaping at the two boys in horror. " Y-Yah, this is my last warning. If you speak nonsense, I'm kicking you both out of this fucking house! " He screeched, shaking his head.

The two youngsters burst out laughing while Jin glared at them. " Leave me alone. "

" But hyung, noona's first kiss—"

" You do it if that bothers you so much, Jeon Jungkook! Aish! "

Jungkook's eyes lit up, " Wait, really? Yay! " He ran out of the room and Jin gaped after him, eyes wide.

" Jungkookie! No! " He yelled right after, following. Jimin laughed, grabbing his phone and recording the whole thing as he followed Jin chasing after Jungkook.

" Jeon Jungkook! I wasn't serious! " Jin called but Jungkook was already knocking on Bora's studio door.

It swung open and Jungkook got in, grinning while Bora stood at the side with surprise written all over her face.

" Kookie, no! " Jin reached by the door and Jungkook smirked to himself.
" Noona, can I give you something? "

" Er.. Sure? " Bora chuckled, looking at Jimin, " Why are you recording—"

She widened her eyes as Jungkook cupped her face and snatched her closer. Jin safely managed to place in hand between their faces, letting out a sigh of relief.

He pushed them away and Jungkook groaned, " But hyung! "

Bora, still in shock just blinked.
" Smooth as fuck, Kookie! When did you learn that? " She mumbled, patting his arm.

Jimin burst out laughing, " Oh my God! This is dope! " He laughed and Bora sighed, patting her chest to calm her racing heart.

" What the fuck is going on? Kookie, were you going to kiss me? " She said in disbelief and Jungkook nodded non-stop, " Yes, I was. "

Bora widened her eyes at his boldness,
" May I ask why? " She chuckled, tugging at his cheek.

Jin clicked his tongue and sighed in annoyance, grabbing Jungkook's sleeve and pushing him out of the room along with Jimin and slamming the door shut on their faces.

" Oppa? What's going on? " She chuckled ad Jin awkwardly scratched the back of his neck, smiling shyly.

" Well... did you know they use
spice in—"

" Oppa. "

Jin grimaced, cursing both Jungkook and Jonin mentally, " Well, they sort of were trying to, no actually were bothering me and— "

" Oppa! "

Bora laughed as he stalled.

Jin bit the inside of his cheek, his ears turning red. " Well, he's kinda right. " He mumbled to himself and Bora frowned, " About what? That he should kiss me? "

" NO! " Jin cleared his throat, " I mean, he was... er... teasing me about something and I told him to take care of it himself and then he started
running—"

" Are you saying you were playing truth and dare or some shit? " Bora mused, loving how flustered he was getting by the passing second.

" A-Aniyo! " He whined, covering her eyes. Bora frowned but didn't argue,
" O... kay? What's this now? "

Jin huffed and said in the speed  of light, " Jiminie and Kook keep bothering me about you wasting your first kiss and asked me to do something about
it. "

Before Bora could even process it, he had pecked the corner of her mouth and fled the room, the door flying open as if air has just passed.

Bora stood there for almost good minute, blinking. Her cheeks turned a heavy shade of red as she processed it and her heart practically leaped into her throat as she gingerly touched her tingling skin.

" Fucking hell. "

As soon as she heard Jimin and Jungkook's laughs, she sucked in a sharp breath and stumbled to gulp down some water to calm herself down.

" Noona!!? " Jungkook skipped in, beaming. " Did it work? Was he jealous? Did he kiss you out of anger—"

" Whoa, whoa, whoa... Hold on there, buddy! " Bora chuckled, " Did what work? He just told me you were playing truth and dare. "

Jungkook groaned, huffing. " So that didn't work. "

Jimin smirked, " Let's tease him more. Maybe he'll give in. "

" Guys, seriously? " Bora laughed,
" What are you even trying? Just forget it! "

" Hey—I don't want you to waste your first kiss! "

Bora rolled her eyes, feeling giddy inside. " Yeah, why don't you try it, Park Jimin? "

Jungkook groaned, " No. If it's not me then it's not hyung either. " He smirked, grabbing Jimin's arm and pulling him away while Jimin complained.

Bora slammed the door shut and leaned against it, pinching herself. She was dreaming, she thought.

" Oh my God! What did he just do?! "

a/n:

Er... that just happened. Did it give you butterflies?! Also, can someone tell me if that was actually considered a kiss? Because in my opinion, it does!