𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 80

The Midnight Talk◗  

" You look even more beautiful when your hair is not tied up. "

BORA COULDN'T SLEEP

BORA COULDN'T SLEEP. Although everything for her was perfect lately, she just couldn't help herself through nights.

She had to wake up early tomorrow because they had a performance at the award show and they were nominated.

Whenever she was alone and not tired, she'd be awake and miss her grandparents. She missed those simple times, her grandparents' warm embraces, their sweet words and the comfort they used to give her.

She smiled as she recalled how she used to sneak in ice cream in the middle for the night with her hal-abeoji and they both would always be caught by her halmeoni.

She stood up, pulling on the silk robes over her nightwear, suddenly craving ice cream. Petting Taera for a while, she exited her room and waddled down the hallway and stairs to the kitchen, barefoot.

Grabbing the ice cream tub from the fridge with a spoon. Before she could take a bit however, the lights were turned on.

With the spoon in her mouth and eyes wide, she turned around to find Jin leaning against the door, his arms crossed and a smirk on his face.

Bora grinned, letting out a sigh. If it would've been Namjoon, she'd be dead meat. Namjoon usually doesn't let her eat ice cream after evenings because she might catch cold.

" Please don't tell Joon oppa? " She pouts, looking at the boy hopefully. Jin chuckled, grabbing a spoon too, " Why would I? I want to eat too. "

Bora beamed, happily taking a bite. Jin chuckled as she struggled to hold the bucket in her hands. She almost choked as the boy grabbed her waist, helping her sit on the counter.

Of course, Jin didn't think much of it and went back to eating the ice cream. Bora gulped, stuffing another spoonful in her mouth and trying to clear her throat.

" Why are you craving ice cream in the middle of night? "

Bora bit her lip, smiling softly. " I used to sneak ice cream with hal-abeoji during nights like this. Halmeoni used to always catch us. " She giggled to herself, taking another bite.

Jin smiled softly at the girl. He never knew it was possible for someone to look beautiful while eating ice cream in the middle of a night.

Her brown hair were in a messy bun although he preferred her hair open, a few strands framing her face and her face practically beaming as she enjoyed the ice cream.

She looked just like how she was on the inside. So pure, so joyous despite the horrors in her past.

She was like his moon, it's considered pretty even if it's said to have shapes/scars on it if you look at it. Yet, you couldn't help but just keep staring at its breathtaking and entrancing beauty.