𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 109

California◗  

" Lol. "

" WANNA BE A GUEST AT MY COACHELLA?! "

" SURE! "

" And that's how Bora is now going to California to sing with Ariana Grande. "

Jimin said and Bora covered her face, groaning. That was the fifth time Jimin was repeating on dinner table and others were equally done.

" I don't know what's the problem, Jiminie? " Taehyung mumbled and Jimin shrugged. " What? I'm just saying. She'll leave again. "

He sarcastically smiled and Bora pouted, taking a bite of the food.

" Yah! Let her be. She'll come back. It's not like she's going to stay there forever! " Yoongi said upon noticing her pout, Bora grinned immediately while Jimin slumped. Jungkook agreed with Jimin, but he just couldn't stop Bora from going.

" Besides, I'll be there with her so you don't need to worry. " Taehyung smirked to himself and Bora smakced his arm playfully, " You're not helping! "

The others chuckled and Taehyung shot her his box grin, causing her to sigh. Taehyung had a free schedule too so he wanted to tag along and travel since he missed travelling.

" It's only a week. " She pinched Jimin's cheek and the older boy hummed while Jungkook still slumped.

" But noona! You'll come back and than go to shoot after another week! " He whined, " Why can't you call her here? "

" Kookie, she doesn't know anything about here. "

" Neither do you! "

" I know how to speak english so I'll be comfortable there. She doesn't know korean! "

" Kookie, you want her to shift the whole damn Coachella stadium here? " Jin shook his head as Jungkook packed and faced Bora, " Did you start
packing? "

" Hyung, I'm going too. Please ask me. " Taehyung teased and Jin clicked his tongue, " Did you pack too, Taehyung-ah? "

Bora snickered, standing up as she grabbed her plate. " Yes, I did. Thanks for asking. Bora did not, however. I told her to but she put it off this morning. "

" I will later! Gosh! " Bora rolled her eyes with a grin and started doing the dishes since it was her turn tonight.

Hoseok soon joined and the two finished the job, after a little war of spraying water at each other in between but nonetheless, both were now seated in the living room.

Her and Taehyung were leaving the next early morning for California so she still needed to pack. Namjoon, Jin, Yoongi and Taehyung had retired to their room while Bora and Hoseok were cuddled up at one couch while the other was taken by Jungkook and Jimin.