𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 98

Dynamite◗  

" Of course, you need to drink. "

" YOU GOOD? " Bora set the coffee down and Yoongi nodded, shrugging his shoulders

The group has been non-stop working on their new single that was all-english called Dynamite and it was definitely hard since they needed to devide the work and do it perfectly, putting all of their efforts in.

Let's just say, after Bora had almost spoiled it, she wasn't allowed for do Vlive for until the release of the song so she had just tweeted a few times to check up on army. And pd-nim had also found out about the tattooes so her and Jungkook were "grounded".

The rap line and Bora had collaborated with David Stewart to write the song while the vocal line(also including Bora) had worked on other parts. Like Jungkook on directing and GFC, Jimin and Taehyung on background vocals,
Jin was also a part of songwriting and recording manager.

Bora was also supposed to go record the background vocals, but she was caught up in writing so pd-nim had told her to take her to me and drop by tomorrow. After what seemed like a stressful night of writing some lyrics of the last second verse, they decided to rest a bit and start again.

Bora noticed Yoongi was falling asleep and smiled, grabbing his hand. " Oppa? Go sleep in your room. We'll work again tomorrow. "

She mumbled softly and Yoongi sat up, looking around before nodding. " Yeah, night. " Pecking her temple, he disappeared towards his room.

Her and Namjoon remained and cleaned up the mess before heading to their respective rooms. As soon as Bora fell on her bed after a shower, she instantly drifted off to sleep.

The writing was done and now the only thing left was recording. She was currently in the studio with Jimin to record last bit of background vocals.

Her voice with each of the members synced so well that pd-nim was conflicted for a while.

" Ready? "

She gave Jimin a thumbs up and the two looked at their recording manager and Jin who were waiting for their response.

The song was going to he released on Bora's birthday. The song was officially to be out on 21st, but the boys had convinced pd-nim to drag it the between of Bora and Jungkook's birthday for the first live performance since they can't hold concerts due to the pandemic.

Of course, it didn't take long for pd-nim to agree.

Upon hearing the news, both Bora and Jungkook were ecstatic and they were jumping around all day in excitement.

As the song was released by doing a vlive a few moments before by the group, Bora and the boys couldn't believe it was already trending within 24 hours.