𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 102

The Discussion

" Guess noona is doing another
drama. "

" DID YOU REALLY? "

" DID YOU REALLY? "

Bora hummed, her eyes on her phone. After the ice cream treat at midnight, the rest had retrieved to sleep while Jin had dragged the girl to his room.

" You're not joking? "

" I'm not. I really did. See, Sejin oppa sent me a video of what happened when I asked him. " She grinned, showing the boy the video.

He laughed, blinking. " Bora, you've got to stop being so bold. " He huffed and Bora looked up, " Why? I thought you were pretty oblivious. "

She mused and he tried to hold back the blush, " Ah! Go to sleep! " He pulled in the sheets and hid his face, smiling as he heard her chuckle softly.

" Okay. " She layed down too and snuggled into his side, her back pressed against his chest. The two remained quite for a few minutes. " What about Armys? "

Jin, who had drifted off into deep thoughts, looked down at the girl as she fiddled with the hem of the sheets, a soft frown on her face.

" Are you kidding? Have you seen those shippers? " He smiled, trying to lighten up her mood. He didn't know how army would honestly react if they were ever to find about this.

Some would be happy, some would be upset while some wouldn't be bothered by it. He couldn't tell clearly.

Bora smiled, " I haven't, actually. I was kind of the captain of the ship. " The two chuckled and Jin sighed, not realising he was messing around with her fingers subconsciously.

" I......" Sucking in the embarrassment, he sighed shortly as Bora faced him, confusion clear on her features, " really like you... "

Bora blinked softly, her heart skipping a beat as she processed his words.
" Really? "

" Why? Does that seem questionable? " He smiled softly despite the blush that rose to his cheeks.

Bora mirrored the smile, her eyes glistening. " Kinda. Seeing as you were really oblivious at first. " She teased and Jin chuckled, letting out a soft groan.

" Get over it! " He huffed as he hid his face in her neck. Bora hummed, " I'll try. "