𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 81

Jealousy◗  

" You'll find it all over the internet tomorrow. "

AFTER FAKE LOVE, Bora was immediately given a dress, she sighed

AFTER FAKE LOVE, Bora was immediately given a dress, she sighed. It was three outfit plan either away.

Changing into the shiny dress, she let the stylist fix her make up and hair and she the lights dimmed. As soon as the music started to play, the screams had never been louder.

She smiled as the stage went upwards and she stepped in the middle, starting to sing. Her eyes eventually fell on the boys and she saw Jungkook crying once again.

Before she could laugh, she looked away and spotted many artists she knew, she kept smiling through out the song.

The audience had went quiet immediately as soon as she started singing. It was an Army trick and an unspoken rule, whenever Bora sang, no one made a sound to hear her peacefully.

Her voice rang in a beautiful melody throughout the arena, a perfect vocal set, breath even controlled as she sang.

Many were still surprised by the beauty and her voice. They just stared. Both male idols, and female idols. No one could deny that Bora had the charm, she was a magnet that naturally attracted attention.

As her performance ended, it was as if someone had woken them up from a very breathtaking dream. The boys grinned proudly and stood up, immediately clapping. Most of the artists had stood up and clapped.

Bora smiled and bowed, her face clear on the screen. Many had gasped at how she looked even more closed up.

She was rushed backstage again and the boys decided to meet her there.
" Ugh, I have to change again. " Bora complained as Namjoon was hugging her.

The boy chuckled, " You did
beautifully. "

" Thank you, oppa. "

" Yeh, noona! You're awesome! " Jungkook hugged her right, almost stopping her from breathing. " I know. "

The boys immediately laughed as Jungkook grinned too, " I'm used to it by now. " He pecked her cheek and Bora raised an eyebrow, grinning.

" Okay, go get changed now. We'll wait here. "

She nodded, heading away. The dresses were all blood red. With boys in all black and white, she was definitely going to stand out even more.

She chose one and put it on with some help.