𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 54

BBMAs (2)

" Now, the nominees for Top Social Artist of the Year.... "

ONCE SHE REACHED changing room apart from boys, she met her stylist unnie (who travels with them everywhere) and saw she was holding two outfits

ONCE SHE REACHED changing room apart from boys, she met her stylist unnie (who travels with them everywhere) and saw she was holding two outfits. Both were dresses, she frowned.

" Are these the only available, unnie? "

The older girl giggled, " I knew you'd ask that. Look behind you. " Bora beamed as she saw a wardrobe of all black or white outfits, suits and jeans.

" Thank you. I'll take this! " She grabbed the black tee shirt and jeans outfit along with her blazer.

" How do I look? " She asked, stepping out with her blazer layed on her arm, the unnie gave a thumbs up. " Hot. I swear! " She said, fanning herself. Bora chuckled, correcting her hair.

Since her hair hadn't grown out much since she cut them shoulder length, she just brushed them and let them free, it looked really good with her outfit.

" Okay, you're ready! "

She put on the black heels and the chain hung in her neck. " Boys are outside. "

She grinned, stepping out to see all of them in their respective black and white outfits too. She didn't know who to stare at, honestly.

" Whoa!! I didn't recognize you for a second. " Jimin smirked, " You look
hot. "

Bora rolled her eyes, smiling. " Thanks, I guess! "

" Wah! Look at that attitude! " Yoongi chuckled, smacking her forehead. Bora groaned, nudging him in the ribs while others just stared at Bora.

" Guys? " She chuckled, " Let's go! "

Snapping out of the trance, the boys followed and they finally reached the entrance of the grand hall. Bora smiled as she saw many artists she listens to, and honestly adores.

The media was everywhere and they were being called out from every direction. " BTS!!! "

One of them was probably the loudest one. He immediately approached them, smiling big.