𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 105

👁👄👁◗  

" Bold of you to assume I'd think that. "

AFTER YOONGI'S DEPARTURE, Bora had left to shoot the rest of the episodes of her drama

AFTER YOONGI'S DEPARTURE, Bora had left to shoot the rest of the episodes of her drama. At this point, she really hoped it had a second season.

With the busy schedule, it had taken two months to finish the final shooting and wrap up. Bora couldn't wait to go back and Yoongi would be returning next week too.

So she had a little party already planning in her head as she was texting Jimin about it. When her assistant informed her that her stuff was packed, she nodded and got up, heading towards the cast and crew to bid her goodbyes.

Although she was sure she'd meet them soon for interviews and promotions of the show.

With a grin, she jumped in the car and it pulled away as Bora looked through the pictures she clicked the same morning on the celebratory party.

The ride back was at least half an hour so she took a short nap and woke up when she reaches her home.

As soon as she got off, both Jimin and Jungkook had ran out. Bora grinned, letting the two pull her in a bear hug.

" Bora!!! "

As soon as Jungkook and Jimin moved away, Hoseok had picked the girl up, causing her to yelp. " Oppa! " She laughed, shaking her head as she pulled away.

" Finally! " Jungkook poked her cheek,
" You're not going anywhere now. "

Bora raised an eyebrow, " Not sure about that. " Jimin nudged her,
" Hey—you just came back! At least get a break! "

Bora giggled, " I do, I have two months, oppa. " Jungkook pouted, " Whatever. I'm keeping you with with me every night. "

Bora smiled, " Of course. "

Planting a kiss on his cheek, Bora headed to her room.

" We can just order food and cake! " Bora whined while Taehyung and Jungkook sat giggling, Jimin scrolling through various products he could gift Yoongi as a get-well-soon.

Hoseok patted her arm and nodded along with Jin and Namjoon. Bora grinned, grabbing her phone to check the time.

" Sejin hyung just texted saying they'll land soon. Let's order now. "

Bora smirked, " Leave it to me. " She grabbed her phone and opened Panda Express, adding the food Yoongi likes and others with some cold/soft drinks (since she doesn't want to drink and Yoongi can't drink either) .

When the food arrived, both Bora and Jin rushed to set up the table while others handled the decorations with a get-well-soon banner.

" He's back! " Taehyung gushed by peeking from the window and the members rushed to hide, turning the lights off while a cameraman was recording everything in the corner.