𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 95

Made Up◗  

" Please stop looking at me like that. "

BORA FINISHED THE LIVE, immediately going to twitter and scrolling through the feed, bored

Jin watched, smiling. He knew she was a little irritated and annoyed at him for being so awkward.

He couldn't help it. He really needed a few days to pull himself together and sort out his emotions. He had gotten worried to death and obviously, he knew it wasn't just because he cared.

Upon feeling his intense gaze, Bora layed down and faced her back to him. Jin grinned, setting his chin on her arm.

She shifted slightly, huffing. " Go back to avoiding me. " She grumbled, sitting up and getting off the bed. Jin sighed and tugged her back, holding her waist in a hug while she went still.

" I'm sorry, Bora. I was just worried..... and confused. " He mumbled the last part to himself but Bora had heard it.

" Why? " She asked and sighed. Could she stay mad at him anyway?
Jin cringed, pulling her down on the bed with himself.

" I don't know.... "

She bit the inside of her cheek and snuggled into his chest, " You're lucky I love you. I'm still holding a grudge against Yoongi oppa for... "

Jin had zoned out immediately, only her previous words ringing through his ears, that had turned red. He stared down at her wide eyed as his heart started to beat abnormally fast.

Upon his lack of verbal response, she looked up to find him already staring at her. " You're staring again. " She mumbled and his lips curled into a small smile. " I know... "

" Oppa. " She only got a hum in response but she was too captivated to even move under his soft gaze. " Please stop looking at me like that. "

She whispered and Jin shifted closer,
" Like what? "

" You'd know. "

He hummed, pushing away the strand of hair out of her face. She felt like she'd faint any second. Her heart was beating too quick and she couldn't breath properly as his nose gently brushed against hers.

With his thumb caressing her cheek, her eyes fell shut as she leaned in the touch, suddenly nervous as hell as her fist clenched against his chest.

" Sleep well. " He whispered, pressing his lips against the corner of her mouth and pulling her closer by her waist, his chin on her head.

The girl gulped audibly, goosebumps on her arms as she tries to calm herself down. What kind of game was this? She thought, she was so nervous, she could hear the blood rushing in her ears.

" Noona! Noona! "

" Kookie. " Bora smiled as she cut the carrot, feeding him some as he jumped on the counter. " You won again! "