𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 97

The Tour Cancellation◗  

" Were you watching my live? "

BORA WAS UPSET, along with her members since she had gotten a news, although she understood it was for everyone's safety

She set her phone in front of her and smiled as many started to join the live. Within minutes, she had enough viewers to start speaking.

" Hey, Army! Hope you all safe and please stay home. "

She read the comments and lots of Army were upset about the tour cancellation. " I know, guys! We're all sad too but it's not more important than your healths. "

But unnie!!

We love you! Thank you for caring about us!

You're so cute!

Hi!! Please don't cancel the tour!

I miss you guys, please don't cancel the tour!

Bora-ssi, where are the boys?!!

Lav, please don't cancel tour! We miss u and want to see you!

She smiled, " I don't think the tour will be taking place, guys. I'm really sorry. As much as we want to do it, I think it'll only be more severe. Besides, you all need to stay home and safe or I'll kick your ass! Keep washing your hands,
kids! "

I'm older than you, hehe!

Noona?! You're swearing on live again!

Omg! She's so funny!

If it makes you come to me, than imma step out. Bye bitchez! My unnie is coming to kick my ass and I'll thank her!

Omfg! She's so caring, I can't with u!

Bora giggled, " No, no! I didn't mean it like that, @boraisaqueen—wow, nice username! Love you! " She smirked, chuckling.

" Anyway, so as I was saying, since this pandemic is rising and there are people who are being careless about it. I just want to raise awareness. Please be safe, guys and take this seriously! "

Someone knocked on the door and Bora grinned. " I can tell it's Yoongi oppa. " She whispered, " He's the only one who knocks once. "

Omg! We're getting Yoonra live!