𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 58

The Talk and The Drop

" Are you really going to drop this bomb on Army? "

YOONGI STOOD up from the couch he was sitting and paced

YOONGI STOOD up from the couch he was sitting and paced. " You know what? Give me the food. I need to talk to her anyway. "

He grabbed the plate from the table when Bora didn't come for dinner yet once again and headed straight to her room, knocking softly.

She had done nothing but coop herself in her room and not talk to anyone. Yoongi knew she was especially avoiding him after whatever happened in the graveyard.

" Bora? Open up. "

When she didn't, he sighed and looked at the password. He jumped as Jungkook appeared out of nowhere,
" What the fuck—"

Jungkook motioned him to be quiet and slowly pressed in the password, Yoongi sighed and patted his shoulder before entering and closing the door behind his back.

He found the girl curled up in her bed and of course, pretending to be asleep. He rolled his eyes, sitting by the edge and poking her side.

" I know you're awake. It's not
working. " He grabbed her arm and forcefully made her sit up. Bora groaned softly, crossing her arms with a small pout.

" Come on, eat up. " He handed her the plate and Bora stared at it. She knew it was a Jin's trap because he had just made her favorite.

She scowled, mentally wanting to do nothing but kis—punch the boy for his smart thinking.

Yoongi watched as she scowled at the food and started eating it slowly, he smiled, ruffling her hair. " Are we going to talk about whatever shit happened or not? "

Yoongi didn't like it, he already knew what might've happened. And he couldn't ever imagine Bora going through it, it hurt him so much everytime he recalled how she was crying even when she was yelling at her so called brother.

Bora gulped down the food and shook her head, " I don't want to talk about them. "

" Bora. "

The girl sighed, setting the plate aside. She looked at the boy with a frown before she reached over, hugging his neck.

Yoongi frowned but didn't waste a second to wrap his arms around her,
" Thank you. " He sighed, tightening his grip.

" Okay—I'm not good at this stuff but you know we're all here for you right? " Bora hummed, grinning against his neck, " Of course, I do. "

" Good, you better tell us if something or someone bothers you. "

Yoongi nodded, patting her back so that she could let go. Bora smiled, pulling him in a laying position instead. " Yah—you just ate! "