𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 53

Las Vegas

" You sound so cute when you speak english. "

" WE'RE GOING LAS VEGAS

" WE'RE GOING LAS VEGAS. "

Namjoon announced as the group was hanging out in their living room. Yoongi and Bora were taking turns in roasting each other and others who tried to speak between.

Jungkook was talking with Jimin in gushed voices and Hoseok was just listening to them while Taehyung was in his own little world. Jin, however, was standing beside Namjoon and dancing in "smol" even when there was no music present.

Talk about a dance enthusiast. Bora ignored Yoongi's previous statement and giggled at Jin's behaviour, " Oppa, at least use some music. "

Jin beamed, " Good idea. Play something—"

" Guys. " Namjoon said louder, huffing. Everyone fell quite and looked at him, Bora grinned sheepishly. " Sorry, oppa. Did you say something? "

Namjoon brushed it off and sighed,
" We're going to LA because we're nominated in Billboard Music Awards, remember? You guys need to get ready. We have a flight at eight. "

" Of course, we remember. " Taehyung beamed, standing up and stretching. " I still remember you guys not letting me drink too much. " He immediately scowled and walked towards the stairs.

Bors scoffed, " At least you didn't have to drink chocolate milk. "

Jungkook giggled, nodding as Taehyung laughed but ignored it, disappearing down the hallway.

Namjoon shook his head, " Come on, guys! Go get ready. We're staying for three days so be prepared. "

Bora scowled at Yoongi who kept poking her side before standing up.
" Right, I'll go pack now—Yoongi oppa, you better sleep with one eye open! "

She screeched as he went to tickle her and ran towards the stairs. Yoongi rolled his eyes playfully, grinning to himself and heading to his own room.

Namjoon sighed and Jin patted his arm, " I know how you feel. "

The leader raised an eyebrow, " Do you, hyung? " He mused, " Wanna try
a day? "

" And I'm off to pack too. " Jin said nonchalantly and headed towards his room. Namjoon chuckled, shaking his head.