𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 50

Manila Concert

" Stop flirting with people!!!!! "

WAKING UP WAS HARD FOR JIN, especially when Bora was fast asleep curled into his chest like a cat, and her hand seemingly in a tight grip on his shirt

He didn't know how to wake her up or at least let her sleep a little and move away without disturbing her sleep.

He had woken up a little earlier, so he was currently debating as he stared down at the girl who was fast asleep, looking as peaceful as ever. Or so he thought.

" I didn't know I looked that beautiful while sleeping, " She smiled sleepily, bringing up her hand to cover her face from the sunlight.

Jin widened his eyes, internally cringing as he realised he was staring and was caught.

" And you say I shouldn't flirt. " She rolled her eyes playfully, sitting up and throwing her hair into a messy bun. Jin bit his lip and shook his head.

" Yeah, morning to you too. " He grinned, ignoring his burning cheeks. Bora chuckled, looking at the time.

" Ah! I can't wait! " She squealed, jumping off the bed and running towards the bathroom with clothes in her hand. Jin chuckled, shaking his head before heading to his room to get ready too.

As soon as he stepped out, he found Jimin walking down the hallway. " Oh! " Jimin widened his eyes, pointing at him, " Hyung?!!! "

" What? " Jin frowned, than he realised he was just seen exiting Bora's room and he groaned, knowing what Jimin might be thinking right now.

" That's Bora's room! " He gushed, grabbing Jin's shoulders and shaking his slightly, a teasing grin on his face. Jin smacked his arm, " Don't be ridiculous, Jiminie! Seriously? "Jimin laughed at his red face.

" Right, sorry I won't tease you about this-"

" She just wanted to cuddle. " He mumbled miserably and Jimin nodded, " I know. "

" You what? " Jin asked sharply and Jimin smirked, " I was teasing her too last night. " He chuckled and Jin sighed.

" I don't know why you're so eager to make it awkward, Jiminie? "

" Awkward? " Jimin mused as Jin sighed and nodded, " Oh trust me, hyung. Bora will make it anything but awkward. "

" What's that supposed to mean? " Jin called as Jimin walked away with a teasing smirk plastered on his face.
" Yah-you! "

Jin called but was ignored.