𝑪𝒉𝒂𝒑𝒕𝒆𝒓 107

The Statement

" Mi Bora. I swear to God! "

 I swear to God! "

" I DIDN'T. "

Bora leaned back in the chair, her phone clutched in her hand as she sat across Pd-nim. " Very well. I'll just release a statemenr, Bora! Don't worry about it. "

Bora nodded, " I want to go live and clear this with Armys too. "

Pd-nim looked at her for a few seconds, before nodding, " Yeah. Make sure you don't curse, alright? "

Bora grinned, " Of course, I won't. "

" Can I stay here? I want to play video games but Taehyungie hyung is sleeping in my room

" Can I stay here? I want to play video games but Taehyungie hyung is sleeping in my room. " Jungkook beamed and Bora pinched his cheek,
" Sure, Kookie. "

He grinned and connected Bora's TV before pulling on the headphones, the room was dim because Jungkook liked to play with colourful led lights. Bora didn't mind unless her face was clear to the Army.

Bora set the iPad on the desk and sat in her chair, sipping in the cold coffee as viewers started to log in.

" Hey, guys! Should I wait a little
more? " She mumbled, taking another sip.

Unbothered queen!

Unnie! We support you!

Yeah!! We know you won't be rude to anyone just for no reason!

He's a jerk! Don't bother with him, unnie!

Well, maybe he's right? You are kind of mean to the boys too.

Noona! What is this man trying to do?

" Okay, you guys sure do have a lot of
questions. " She smiled, leaning closer to read the comments.

" I'm mean to the boys, yeah but that's how we bond. Since you don't know how close we are, I don't think you have a say in it. Besides, we all have that fair share of fights and stuff. "