part 7 - La life

I find it really hard to write in Noah's pov so this might not be great

Noahs pov:
I had been on the plane for about 5 hours, and I had finally arrived. I was so excited, it was gorgeous, there were palm trees everywhere, and big light up signs and well known diners filling up the streets. To be honest, I still couldn't believe I was here. The airport was only about a 5 minute walk away from UCLA, so I decided instead of getting a cab I should just walk.
I was in my dorm, and my roommates should be here any time. I'm having two seniors, which I cant lie im pretty scared. Most likely they are either gonna be great friends with me, or bully me immensely, and I am hoping  it will be the first option.
I had just finished unpacking, and decorating my room, and it was now 8:37pm, my dorm mates were finished as well, and they seem pretty cool. There names are Bryce and Blake. Their both 21, but I dont feel massively out of place as apart from charli and dixie ive always been the youngest. My dorm has a double bed in the centre with lights and soccer posters, of course, and a wardrobe. Its pretty simple, but most of my room is covered by my shoes, so ill need to sort that out. It feels cosy, but it doesnt feel like home just yet.

 It feels cosy, but it doesnt feel like home just yet

His dorm (but with shoes on the floor)

I completely.forgot to text dixie, saying I had arrived, and I had turned my phone on silent so I wouldn't get distracted when I was tidying my room. I felt really bad. I was going to check my phone now to see if she had messaged me.

The messgaes:

Princess 👑💙.               Bubba 😍❤
    (Dixie)                              (noah)

Bubba have you landed

Bubba?

Noah are you ok?

NOAH!
                                    Dixie baby im ok                     
ok ill call you now

Noah's pov:
I felt really bad, I know that dixie would've been stressing,.because I didnt answer her messages, but at least she's calling me now, I still get to see her gorgeous face.
In the face time call (d=dixie n=noah):

D- hi bubba
N- hi gorgeous girl how are you
D- bad
N- what why!?
D- I feel.really poorly
N-you look it, are you sure you dont just want to get some rest, I can call you back later
D- NO! please I want to see you now
N-ok bit if you need sleep, than just sleep ok
D-.okay
N- so how's everyone doing
D-.your moms crying a lot, and my mom is too,... OH and were having dinner at saddle ranch tonight.
N- well that'll be good. Tell mom I say hi and that I love her
D- I will
Blake (like in the background)- NOAH IS THAT ONE OF YOUR SISTERS?
N-no its not blake
*blake comes into the room* Oh hi there I'm blake who are you ?
D- im dixie,.noah's bestfriend.
N- and girlfriend
D- yea and girlfriend
B(blake)- well nice to meet you dixie
D- nice to meet you too blake
B- so how did you too meet?
N-our families have.been.best friends for ages, since my sister was born.
B- thats sick. How old are.you dixie? Im 21 BTW
D- im 17, 18 in 6 days
N- sorry I won't be there Dix I would love to, but I have my soccer tryouts
D- No noah it's fine I swear just ring me and  tell me how it went

B-  Well happy birthday for then
D- thanks.but I think ive got to go now noah, were going out. Bye I love you
N- I love you too Gorgeous, bye
              *they hang up*
Noah's pov:
Dixie looked amazing, but terrible if you know what I mean. She had the most gorgeous rose gold sparkly dress on, that went to her feet, and her hair in a little high bun, but her face was like green, she looked so ill, and all I wanted to do was give her a huge hug, and look after her until she was fine again, but I can't, and so until she gets better ill have to see her like that.

 She had the most gorgeous rose gold sparkly dress on, that went to her feet, and her hair in a little high bun, but her face was like green, she looked so ill, and all I wanted to do was give her a huge hug, and look after her until she was fine ...

Like this but like really pale

Dixie's pov:
I felt ill. Very Very Very ill. Like.... unusually ill. My lungs were on fire, and whenever I needed to breath or cough or sneeze or anything like that, then my chest would feel as if it had been hit by a boulder, and thrown in a volcano. So yeah it was pretty bad. I wasn't gonna tell noah it was that bad though, other wise he would come home, and I didn't want to ruin his college life on the first week, let alone the first day, all just because of some silly cold.

Noah's pov:
I'm really worried about Dixie. I know she keeps saying that she'll be alright, and it's nothing, but.... something serious is definitely wrong. I mean she has just all of a sudden turned hot and puffy and pale just randomly. Like that doesn't just happen. I won't tell her though,  I don't want to push her, and I know that me telling her what I think will make her more scared than she probably already is.

Sorry its a shorter chapter, I wanted to publish one as I haven't for a while. I am making some now, but it is my end of year assessments soon, and my birthday coming up, so I won't be as active, and so I will try to post a lot more these next couple of weeks.
         ~word count 960 words ~