part 5 - bathroom...chaos

⚠🚨 slight smut warning🚨⚠
It is 1 week later now, and it's Doah's 5 month's.
6:00am
Noah's pov:
It's mine and Dixie's 5 months today. I woke up about 15 minutes ago, I just had a quick shower, and now im heading over to the d'amelios place, so I can spend time with dix.

8:00am
Dixie's pov:
I don't normally wake up this early on a Saturday, but I heard a big bang in the kitchen, and I know that Charli would never be up at this time, and im.pretty sure if my mom and dad were up, they would be on a walk or something so I walked.downstairs and I saw Noah in the kitchen, he turned around, and.smiled "morning princess, how do you feel" "I feel amazing now that your here bubba" he wraps his arms around my waist and we kiss for a long time. "Well I made pancakes!" "Yay thats my favourite!" "I know that's why I made them. I do think things through you know" he said with a slight chuckle. "Sorry know it all" I said sarcastically "HaHa very funny" he said as he started tickling me "N-n-noah s-stop i-it" I said, laughing continuously. Noah kisses me to stop me from.laughing and sweetly says "I love you princess" "I love you too"I gently whisper back, staring into his gorgeous hazel brown eyes.
Noah's pov:

I swear, I could stare at her eyes FOREVER and not get bored, they are stunning, just like her... "stoooop"
She said whilst giggling. God damn I love her giggle. "It's like your staring into mt soul or something". I kiss her sweetly on the lips, and say quietly "maybe I am..", and give her her pancakes. "1 perfect pancake, for 1 perfect girl" I kiss her again and she softly smiles "We're going to the movies later with our families." "Really!?" "Yea" "YAY!". I love making Dixie happy, it just makes me happy, it makes me happy. It makes me feel warm, and fuzzy inside, and I get the chance to do it every day. I'm gonna miss it when I'm gone...

Later at 6:00pm
"DIX!" I yell upstairs "Yea?!" "You nearly ready baby, our parents are waiting in the car!" "Yea I'm just coming". Dixie walked down the stairs, and when I tell you my mouth dropped! I swear to god how can someone be this gorgeous.
She had a short black dress on, that was skin tight, with some black heels, and her hair was in a low ponytail, slicked back.

Dixie's pov:I looked up as I was walking down the stairs, and I saw noah's jaw dropped

Dixie's pov:
I looked up as I was walking down the stairs, and I saw noah's jaw dropped. "You like the view huh?" And I gave a little giggle "more than anything" he says winking. He walks towards me, and wraps his arms around my waist, and pulls me close to him, so that we are touching (a lot). He moves his hands to my ass, and squeezes it, he then plunges his lips to mine, and starts exploring my mouth with his tongue.
5 minutes later I pull away and say, out of breath "i-i thin-nk w-we should g-go before t-they get worri-ed." "I think you are right" he says with a slight chuckle,

At the movies - 30 minutes in:
"We'll get the popcorn and the drinks, and you can take your seats, ok?!" Says Any as we walk into the movie theatre "ok" I say smiling, and noah moves his hand from.my hand to my thigh, and I give a slight muffled moan "You alright dix?" My father asks me "mhm" I manage to get out as Noah's hand goes further up my thigh, and slowly closer to my underwear. "Ok well I need the toilet, so you keep the tickets, and we'll meet tou by the entrance in about 20 minutes" Noah says to our parents, he then lifts his hand back to my hand, skimming the lining of my underwear on the way. I grip my hand around his, and his strong muscular hands squeeze back.

2 minutes later
We were looking around for the toilets, and thet were finally within my sight. "Noah baby, the toilets are their" I say pointing at the mens loo's". "Ahhhh oh yeah" he says with a slight smirk on his face. I felt my insides tighten, and I could feel.my face flushing.
We get to the toilets, and Noah pulls me into the disabled ones, and slams me against the side wall as he locks the door. He gives a slight chuckle and then goes dead serious "YOU REALLY THINK YOUR GONNA WEAR THAT DRESS AND GET AWAY WITH IT DO YOU" he says slowly getting louder and louder so he is eventually shouting. I don't say anything "SAY SOMETHING!". Yeah Noah had gotten quite...aggressive when it comes to physical affection. I still said nothing, and he grabbed my neck and lifted my dress so it was at my stomach, and you could see my light blue silky underwear. He spun me around so I was facing the wall, and pulled my hair so my head fell back, and my neck was screaming in pain. pleasurable pain. He let go of my hair causing my head to slam.against the wall, and he held his hand against it. I couldn't move it at all, leaving me vulnerable. He had a BIG advantage. He pulls on my dress that he pulled.up to my stomach, tightening and squeezing it, causing my stomach to suck into my rib cage. I started panting and moaning as he went on to kissing and biting down on my neck. "MMMM" I moan loudly. Thank god you cant hear through these doors. "N-n-noah w-we c-can't d-do t-this h-here".he tightens his grip in my dress causing me to gasp, and with his other hand he grabbed my hair and pulled it backwards so my head was facing the ceiling. He crouched down to my ear and whispered "you should of thought about that before ignoring me then" he then lets go of me, and in less than a split second he manages to twist me round, and slam.me against the wall so i'm facing him. He then takes off his pants, and his boxers and then rips off my underwear with his teeth, leaving my dress resting on my small breasts. Noah's now Rock hard erection bashes against his thigh, and he slowly traces the tip off his dick over my clit. I was getting really really horny, and I just needed him.in me, I could feel my lower stomach growing full, and my vagina getting wetter. "MMMmmm. "N-noah p-please". I beg

Noah's pov:
I could tell that Dixie was extremely horny, but I wanted to tease her more, but it was growing steadily difficult as I now just wanted to be in her too. "Daddddy" she whines "please" "what gorgeous?!" "Please daddy" she says breathing heavily, barely getting her words out "what?" I say trying to act clueless."please just g-get your gorgeous, Fat cock inside me. I need you." "Mmmm. Not just yet". I say, and before I finish saying the last word, I plunge my fingers into her tight, drenched pussy. "FUCK NOAH" "shhhhhhh baby girl shhh" I add another finger into small space, making it thrre fingers. "MHMMMM FU-" she tries to say, before I cover her mouth with my hand, and I gave her my finger to bite on so she didnt make any noise.
We go.on for another 5 minutes, until I take my fingers out, and shove them into her drooling mouth "their you go princess. There you go"I say as she slowly, cautiously licks my cummed fingers "That's it babygirl taste yourself" I then traced my tip.on her clit once more, and smashed her against the wall again "mmm D-daddy p-please j-just do i-it. R-rail m-me d-daddy. F-fuck m-me" I lean down to her ear, and whisper very seductively whilst nibbling her ear lobe "mmm you want your daddy to fuck you babygirl" "P-please d-daddy" "mmm okay. I'll fuck you... HARD!" I then grabs her neck, and slightly squeeze it, I then puts my other hand up her bra, and slowly starts massaging it "mmmmm"she moans loudly, grabbing onto my muscular arms.
When she is distracted with her never ending moans, I plunge into her, causing her to gasp and moan uncontrollably. I then thrust harder and harder into her at each moan. They eventually get so loud, that the sound proof doors, cant block the sound. "Mmm".I moan, so that dixie knows im.close

Dixies pov:
"D-daddy d-don't cum in-side m-me" . But he doesnt listen to me, and it squirts all over my stomach , and thighs, and I just cant hold mine in any longer, and it goes all over his fresh, handsome abs, and biceps. He kisses me, and whispers "I think we should clean up and head to the theatre" he winks cheekily, causing me to turn an even darker shader of red. Oh fuck wow he give me butterflies.
He grabs the toilet roll, and cleans us both up, he then throws it in the loo, and flushes it down the toilet. "I love you do god damn much!" He says as we exit the disable toilets, hoping strongly that no one heard us. "I'm.gonna miss you..." "i'm gonna miss you too.."
We walk to the cinema and see our parents waiting for us with 3 large popcorns, sour patch kids, and some sodas. "What took you so long?" My mom asked me and dixie whilst we were.all walking into the cinema. "Oh uhhh it was a lobg queue, and we uhh uhhh we. we got lost". Dixie says whilst trying to hide her slight stutter, but infact just making it worse."oh ok" Heidi says, somehow believing it.
They watch the movie (the hunger games),.and went back to the d'amelios house.

I am so so.sorry for not posting in do long, I will.try and post more now, but I just have school, and sports using up my time.