Epilogue 2

@Noahbeck✅: Izobelle Dixie Beck 08/22/24Welcome to the world baby girl

@Noahbeck✅:
Izobelle Dixie Beck
08/22/24
Welcome to the world baby girl. You mean so much too me.I love you so much, and I forever will. Xxx

Bellehartlee: such a gorgeous little girly 😘😘
Curtisnewbill: I couldn't think of a better person to be her father, congrats Noah ❤️
Myleecartor: so happy for you Noah! ❤️
Bendayes: all my time will now be spent with this little princess 🥰🥰
Tatumbeck: such a beautiful name Noah, I'm so happy for you and I'm so proud that I can call this little princess my niece.
Timbeck: oh god Noah, you've really got me feeling old now. I'm a grandad! 💕💕💕💕💕
Heididamelio:oh Noah, you're making me emotional ❤️ I'm so proud of you, and I know she would be too, it makes me so happy that you have given a little piece of dixie to your daughter 🥰
Load more comments >

Noah's pov:
It's been almost 2 years since Dixie passed away, and I now only think of her in awe, not in pain. Dixie was an amazing girl, and I know she would be happy with how I've carried on and given myself an amazing life.

I never fell in love again. Or maybe I did and I just ignored it because I didn't want to fall in love, but I did adopt a beautiful little girl who I called Izzie. The adoption was planned, she - Martha - knew she didn't want to have to look after a baby. Which was reasonable, she's 23 and izzie was caused by a one night stand, so I decided I would take her in. Me and Martha are good friends as-well, and so we had a close -not relationship wise - bond throughout her pregnancy.

Her name was an easy pick for me. I picked izobelle, because I loved the name Izzie, but I wanted something slightly more formal and something I could shorten to izzie, hence why her name is izobelle. Her last name is obviously going to be beck, because well. That's my last name. And her middle name choice was very special to me. I knew I wouldn't be able to handle living with my sweet girl if I named her Dixie, but I wanted something that will make her be remembered for longer, something that when izzie is old enough I can use to help describe Dixie to her.

She was born just ten days after Dixie was as well, it was an emotional week. Mourning the loss of my love and bringing a new princess into the world In the space of less than 14 days.

————————————————