3 - Changing seats

' Great... My eyes are puffy and my head feels like it's splitting from the headache.... '

  ' I really should stop crying myself to sleep... '

  ' I wonder how Lucas is doing... '

  ' I should really go shower now, I'm lucky I even woke up on time'

  Knock knock

  "Who's there?"

  "It's me!"

  ' Seriously who the hell is 'me''

  I walked over to my door and slightly opened it.

  "Hey you ok?" Jennette looked at me worried.

  "Yes I'll get over it..... Soon...." I looked at the floor unsure of what I just said.

  "Well I wanted to wake you up for school but you don't look like you should go to school...." She looked me up me down then stared at my puffy eyes.

  "I'll be 'fine'! Just let me shower first ok?" I opened the door wider for her to come in.

  "Ok I'll just wait for you on the couch." Jennette went over to sit on the couch then proceeded to pick up a book from the table and start reading it.

  'I'll be 'fine' after a shower' I thought to myself and stepped into the shower.

~Time skip( In school ) ~

  I walked into the classroom with Jennette following me.

  'well my eyes are still a little puffy.... but at least I'm no longer having headaches!'

  I walked over to my seat and to my surprise Lucas was there!

  I smiled at Lucas and then took a seat beside him.

  "So how are you Lucas?"

  "My girlfriend cheated on me how do you think I feel" He looked away I guess he was annoyed at me...

  "I'm glad that you seem to be doing better your eyes aren't puffy anymore." I tried to continue our awkward conversation.

  "Why would I need to cry when my girlfriend is a slut"

  'Lucas I know your hurt but please don't keep on stabbing knifes in my heart....'

  "Hey? Lucas....?"

  He hummed in response

  "What made you believe that I cheated?" I was honestly on the edge of crying.

  "I saw it myself!" He raised his voice clearly unpleased with our topic.

  "But I didn't ch-"

  "May I switch seats with Jennette?" Lucas raised his hand to the teacher.

  I was so distracted by our conversation I didn't even notice the teacher was already here.

  "Sure..." The teacher replied slightly confused.

  Lucas picked up his bag and got off his chair.

  "Lucas... Please..... Just stay...." I grabbed his arm while not looked at him and begged tears were already rolling down my cheeks...

  "Let go of me Athanasia."

  Again I felt another knife come straight at me when i heard 'Athanasia' I let go of his arm and put my head down low hiding my eyes which were wet from tears.