8 - friend or foe?

"Have you let it all out?" Lucas handed me a piece of tissue.

"Yeah...." I took the tissue from him.

"Did you want this book that badly?" Lucas held up the book which he fell asleep reading.

"No...." I looked away avoiding eye contact knowing Lucas he could probably tell what actually made me break.

"Here." Lucas handed me the book.

"I thought I just told you I don't want the book." I used my arms to make a X sign.

"And as you can see I don't want this book too. I mean I fell asleep trying to read this!" Lucas tried shoving the book into my hands.

"Then why did you take it in the first place?" I finally gave in and accepted the book.

"No reason!" Lucas looked the other direction.

'Huh...? Wait he's ears are red! He's blushing!?! Did he take this book because he remembers what happened when I was reading the book?' My own thoughts flooded my head as I tried to figure out why this guy is blushing!

'I kinda wanna see he's blushing face though....' I stood up from the couch in my dorm room and walked infront of Lucas.

Lucas turned around.

"Come-on let me see your face!" I kept trying to stand infront of him to see his face but he kept turning away!

"No."

'His ears just got more red... Now I really wanna see what he looks like...'

"Lucas~" I put in my best puppy face.

"Nope not happening!"

"Oh...? Really?" I grinned mischievously.

I grabbed his arm and pulled him backwards so that he would fall back onto the sofa while I moved to the side so that I won't end up below him.

'Thank goodness for my dance lessons or else I won't be able to move like this.'

"Lucas~! Don't cover your face!" I pouted seeing lucas cover his face using his hands.

"Athanasia~"

'Shit... It's never a good sign when he says my name like that!'

He's blush disappeared within a second and was replaced with his normal smirk.

'Run!'

I was about to reach my dorm's door I was too late Lucas had grabbed my wrist.

'Shit!'

He pulled me towards him which caused me to land on the couch.

He leaned closer to me till the point where we were a few centimeters apart.

'Too close!' I immediately blushed as I just stared at him smirking.

"Do you really think you can do that to me and get away with it?" His hand picked up a few strands of my hair and he twirled it.

'My heart is beating so fast right now!' I just stared at him with no reply.

He chuckled.

"Cat got your tongue?" Lucas continued to smirk

"G-Get off me!" I tried to push him away but to no avail, I don't even know why I bothered trying! This guy works out there's no way I could beat his strength!

"My, my look at how red you are right now." Lucas continued to tease me.

'Why does he have to be so good-looking!' I put my hands over my face.