Chapter 14:

AN: Hey! So sorry for being absent for a few months and not updating at all but I was super busy with uni work and did not have enough time to write a proper chapter and I did not want to upload something I was not happy with. I have now finished my uni work for the year so will have more time to write and update this story. I hope you enjoy this chapter, I made it pretty long. Also little warning, there will be a sex scene/Smut in this chapter so if you are not comfortable reading that than feel free to skip it, also sorry if it is bad but I have never actually written something like this before! I have marked it in the chapter with an * for the start and finish so you can skip it without missing anything of the story! Please enjoy and let me know what you thought. :)

Riven sighed as he looked at the brunette standing with her back to him and taking of her shirt, it was a slow process as she was exhausted and Riven could see it with every move she made. They had returned to Alessia's room after making a quick stop for some food and clean clothes for him, they needed to shower but Alessia was far to attached to him at the moment to let him out of her sight so when she had asked him to join her for a shower he had agreed instantly. She was fully prepared to have to convince him but then she was reminded that he was of course a hormonal teenager so there was really no hesitation when she asked.

It wasn't that they were necessarily ready to go further in their relationship and sleep with each other, not for a lack of wanting on his side but they were close enough to be comfortable with each other no matter what they were or were not wearing. Riven wasn't going to lie he stared intently at Alessia's body as she was undressing, briefly forgetting he was meant to take his sweaty clothes of as well, she just looked so good even though she was kind of slouched in tiredness and still covered in a small layer of sweat. His staring was rudely interrupted when Alessia turned around and threw a towel at him when she saw him openly checking her out. "if you like the view so much, why don't you take a picture?" She asked, though there was no anger in her voice. 

Riven laughed walking towards her while he took the last of his clothes of "I may just take you up on that offer love." He whispered in her ear leaning behind her and turning on the water of the shower. Alessia squealed and jumped away when the cold water hit her, hitting Riven's shoulder an annoyed look on her face "you could have warned me you were turning the water on asshole!" She exclaimed as she shivered slightly but tentatively walked back into the shower. Riven just laughed as he shook his head at her reaction and felt if the water was warming up, which it was, he got under the shower and sighed as he let the water wash over him. 

Now it was Alessia's turn to stare as she took in the boy in front of her, she knew he was in a very good shape as they trained every day for most of the day but she had never noticed how well defined his chest, and the rest of his body, really was. Riven had noticed her staring, of course he did he was staring at her as well, but didn't say anything just happy she was feeling comfortable enough to be in such close proximity and so vulnerable with him, he was pretty sure she had at least some sort of ptsd and the fact she was comfortable with him made him immensely happy. 

Alessia was still hesitant to get under the water, afraid it was to hot or cold so after a minute or so Riven slowly pulled her closer and kissed her forehead as the water slowly washed over her. The showers at Alfea weren't the best and often cut out or turned from hot to cold or vice versa but luckily today this was not the case and they were able to enjoy their shower in peace. Riven washed Alessia's hair as her arms felt to heavy to lift up to her head and she returned the favour albeit with a bit more effort as he was a little taller than her, though she was lucky he wasn't as tall as Sky who had always towered over her. Despite both being very vulnerable and having no clothes on there was nothing sexual about it, they were comfortable with each other and it wouldn't have mattered if they would have left their underwear on.