Season 2

~I wanna take you somewhere so you know I care, 

But it's so cold, and I don't know where. 

I brought you daffodils in a pretty string,

 but they won't flower like they did last spring.

And I wanna kiss you, make you feel alright 

 I'm just so tired to share my nights ~

Alessia is still at Alfea but now instead of juggling growing feelings and amnesia, she has to come to terms with her uncle's imprisonment, new leaders at the school, and Riven acting more and more distant. Will their relationship survive or will it fail, as Rosalind and Andreas want it to? 

AN: I am sooooo sooo sorry it took me this long to finally get around to updating this story and get started on season two. I was really busy at first as I mentioned in my previous update but apart from that, I've been struggling with a number of different things. I didn't enjoy the second season of Fate as much as I liked the first season which made it a lot harder to come up with a storyline. Another major factor, probably the biggest one, is that I've been ill for a long time, I'm currently undergoing several tests to see if it's chronic or if they can perform surgery, etc. My illness has left me with very little energy and some days I just did not have any energy left to write anything that I deemed good enough to publish.  Anyways enough of my ramblings, I'm finally feeling a little better and up to continue writing this story. As Netflix canceled the show I will probably add some things to the end to give it more closure as the show doesn't really do that in my opinion. I am once again very sorry for not updating this in so long and I totally understand if many people stopped waiting around and caring for this story. I am super grateful for all the reads, votes, and comments I have received in the past months this has made it easier for me to decide to continue this story and I hope the rest of it is as good as the first season. For now, all I can say is I hope you enjoy and I will try to get one chapter up every week, at most every other week but I can't make any promises.