Chapter 17:

AN: Sorry for the late update but as I mentioned in my last chapter, I moved countries and started a new course so I was a little busy. Anyway here is the next chapter I hope you enjoy! I think there are only 1 or 2 more chapters before the season is over and I've finished with this story until season two comes out. Please let me know what you think of this chapter by voting and commenting :)

It was still dark out when Alessia woke up, and when she had gathered her senses enough to see she was in her room she slowly got up to look for her phone. Her body was still sore and tired but her mind wasn't as she had spend the better part of the day before unconscious. She checked her phone to see it was only 4 AM, so no wonder it was still so dark and Riven was still fast asleep in her bed, he looked exhausted and she was once again glad he was such a heavy sleeper. She sighed when she noticed she had no messages from Sky, she had hoped he had at least texted her or been there when she woke up but he was obviously busy with something else. She couldn't blame him though as a lot of stuff had happened in the past 24 hours. 

She didn't bother putting any shoes on but instead left the room quietly and made her way over to Sky and Riven's room, though the latter barely even used it anymore. It was surprisingly empty but from the window she could see a familiar figure sitting on the grass. She instantly knew it was Sky and slowly made her way outside, wincing occasionally from the pain in her side, her uncle had explained she had broken a few ribs in the attack and these would take a lot longer to heal than the burned one's wounds. 

Sky looked up as she approached, so she had obviously not been as silent as she hoped. She gave him a small smile and tried not to laugh as he jumped up to embrace her, there were tears on his cheeks but she didn't have a chance to ask before his arms engulfed her, strong but gentle, obviously aware of her injuries. "Oh thank god you're okay. I was so worried about you." He said looking at the slightly shorter girl as he moved some of her hair out of her face.

 Alessia gave him a smile but showed him she wasn't too happy with him "I could see that by your very obvious absence today, I'm sure you have a very good reason for that, as well as for being here in the middle of the night. So tell me what's up?" She asked as she sat down next to the boy. Sky sighed as he turned his face away from his best friend, mainly to hide the tears in his eyes but also because he didn't want to see the look on her face when he told her, she would be crushed he was sure and he hated to be the one to give her this life changing news. "Silva told me what really happened to my dad." He began taking a deep breath before dropping the big news

"Silva killed him to try and stop him from massacring an entire village. My dad knew there were people there and he didn't care, he still wanted to burn the village down. And I just, I..." his voice broke and he could feel Alessia's arms surround him "Oh Sky, I'm so sorry, I can't even imagine what you must feel right now but I'm sure your dad had a good reason for doing what he did, in the same way that uncle S had a good reason for killing your dad no matter how much it hurts." Sky nodded, he knew deep down she was right and he didn't really hate Silva but he just needed some time to wrap his head around it all. 

"Do you want to go back inside or stay here a little longer?" Alessia asked when it was obvious he wouldn't answer. "I just want to stay here for a bit, but will you stay? I don't want to be alone anymore." Sky whispered, too afraid to speak much louder, he felt pathetic and was sure he looked it but he needed his best friend right now, he had been terrified he was going to lose her again and wasn't ready to let her go inside just yet. Alessia nodded and rested her head on his shoulder, looking at the school in front of them. She had loved her time at the school but also hated a lot of moments from it and she was happy the school year was almost over, normally it would have gone on longer but with the recent attacks the faculty decided to give everyone an early vacation. She hoped she would have more time to spend with Sky and her uncle as well as look for a way to restore her memories. She hadn't remembered anything since her last round of nightmares and she was desperate to know what had really happened to her.