12/19/2020

I laughed at a meme I saw, scrolling through my feed. It's already evening, Bleu just dropped me off earlier then said goodbye. I told him I'd be busy tonight because I have loads of homework for my classes.

Slamming my head on a pillow and reaching for my phone, I got up knowing my break is over and it's time to do some work. No matter how much I try, I couldn't get Bleu out of my mind, I just miss him, badly that is.

I went to get my books from the other room. On my way to my bedroom I felt a stinging pain in my chest.

I can't breathe.

I'm losing oxygen by second, I can't get enough air, my chest feels very tight as I'm being suffocated. Still having a hard time to move, I rushed to my room and to the cabinet searching for the oxygen tank.

Then it hit me, "Gosh, i-it's empty!" I remembered this was the third time this month.

I hurriedly ran to my phone and dialed Bleu, unable to even speak, "Bleu..."

Slowly my body began to shut down as the pain was much for me to handle. Then I heard him.

"RAINE!!!" there at the door, stood Bleu; his fists were clenching, his deep blue eyes filled with panic and worry.

"M-Mik-Mikhail," he kneeled before me, I, still sobing and unable to breathe.

Bleu, quickly slipped his coat of his suit, wrapping it around my body before scooping me in to a hug and getting up.

He cradled me into his embrace, pressing me against his chest, checking my pulse and finding it weak, he quickly pulled away from the hug, cupping my face, shaking me, "Raine! Raine wake up!" The last I heard before losing my consciousness.

***

I woke up to a blinding white light, I slowly opened my eyes to look around. I tried to get up, but I just couldn't.

"Raine! What happened to you?" My mother hugged me crying.

I don't know how to react, I also saw my father standing there teary-eyed. and to my right I found Bleu standing next to a doctor.

The doctor spoke, but I couldn't understand what he's saying, I could only try to read his lips. Judging by their faces, it must be really serious. Bleu occasionally glanced at me listening to the doctor, my parents hugging each other and crying.

After the doctor left, my parents rushed to go outside leaving me with Bleu. He sat to my right, still no emotions seen in his eyes.

"What?! Am I dying that sooner?!" I smiled jokingly to break the tension as he stared at me.

He bite his lips, his jaws clenched and his body stiffened as if I had pulled some trigger. Bleu's eyes were frozen at me, I couldn't tell if his mad or worried.

"Why didn't you tell me?" He asked with desperation evident in his voice.

"I don't think you should know, I don't want to cause you trouble," I answered lowering my head, eyes swelling trying not to cry.

"You're not a trouble," he replied coldly.

Bleu stood up, looked down on me. I could tell he has a lot in mind. Shaking himself out of his thoughts, he looked back at me. Sobbing uncontrollably, I sniffed and chasing for breathes. He felt a heavy weight in his chest seeing me this way. He had known me as someone bubbly and strong, this was the first he seen me cried, now I lay on the hospital bed weak.

Bleu pressed me into his chest, rubbing me softly and tenderly, "I'm not mad at you, I'm just worried I'd lose you. Shhhhhh.... But I won't let that happen, I'll always be here."

He tangled his fingers through my hair, patting me gently, I slowly fell asleep hearing him say, "Shh... tulip, I'm here now."