5/18/2021

Dearest Bleu,

it is true we are mostly defeated by our own pride and expectations, it's a good thing I have you, you literally changed my whole life and perspective on things, you're like a light, how could I ever deserve you?

You're portrait was so hard to make, it's my first time and this first time really motivated me to make more pieces and pursue my passion for art.

I really just want to finish it so that I can see you everynight or even at day. But I have to be less selfish, that's not the purpose of art. It is to express, I want to put all my best into it and I will.

After 11 hours, I'm really happy how it turned out, a masterpiece indeed! Just like you. Now I can keep you and see you when I'm missing you. It's just that I've been longing for you more and more, I know you're coming soon but I still want to live as I am.

I know I'll never be the same me before you but I don't want to spend my days longing so much of you that I forget I too have my own life.

Love always seems so easy to say but itvis rather complicated to explain. I don't know what to say. Time really fly fast, it's already about a year when I first saw you in my dreams.

My heart, it keeps longing for yours, Hal, me stopping to write soon doesn't mean me wanting to forget you entirely. It means I'll be waiting, still waiting while still living my life.

xoxo
Raine