Shopping spree Chapter twelve

(Corina's POV)
After that beautiful night with kian lawley I realized I had a week and a half left before Julia ,Kenia and I had to leave . I felt like crying, we were just getting to meet even more new people . We were getting comfortable here in LA. All that will be over soon I felt like crying ,but I didn't want to wake up kian . At least today I get to hang out with my friends and hopefully I won't think about how long we had before we left. I got up and took a shower ,I put my clothes back on from last night and grabbed my belongings .

As I was heading out the door I figured I'll just walk to the hotel .I dont want to wake anybody up besides Kenia and Julia can tag along later. I guess I just wanted to be alone after what happened last night I had a lot to think about. Not that I regret last night ,it was magical, it was amazing how kian knew exactly what he was doing ,the way he made me feel when he touched me it was all so much.

I love Kian lawley he was the one I wanted to be with . I was heading out the door and walked quite a lot , but I didn't mind after all I got to think about my life and think about kian and last night. I finally reached the hotel and I just wanted to lay down I reached my room and just ran inside and fell to my bed and slept for an hour then I got woken up by a text from kian saying

From:
Keen-da-bean😍😘
Hey where are you babe you just woke up and ditched me

To:
Keen-da-bean😍😘
Sorry babe I just had to get ready to chill with the girls today

From:
Keen-da-bean😍😘
Okay well did you enjoy last night 😏

To:
Keen-da-bean😍😘
Oh shut up and yes it was wonderful

From:
Keen-da-bean😍😘
Okay well babe hope you have a good time and you do realized your friends are still here right?

To:
Keen-da-bean😍😘
Yeah well I work ahead

From:
Keen-da-bean😍😘
Haha ok well bye gorgeous I love you

To:
Keen-da-bean😍😘
Alright bye handsome I love you too

Kian is so freaking cute he always makes me smile. Anyways I started to get ready for today and after about 30 min I was halfway done done .Then I heard Julia and Kenia come in. "hey" I said from the bathroom "I was just straightening my hair " I told them

"Ok come on Kenia lets get ready " said Julia after we all got done. Kenia called Taylor for her to meet us at the Westfield culver city mall. We arrived and we saw Taylor standing in front of the mall we got out and walked towards her . As we walked inside we suddenly rushed into the clothing stores like aero, Victoria secret ,forever 21, banana republic and so much more and since Kenia took her precious time we decided to eat .

We all sat down for a few minutes to rest before we got something to eat then Kenia suggested subway which we all agreed to . We all told Kenia our orders and she went to go order for us and of course we have her money although she was hesitant, but she eventually gave in . We all talked and laughed and had so much fun until Taylor said something that caught us by surprise " I think Sam doesn't like me anymore "

"Why would you say something like that " I asked .
"He seems very distant from me and seems not to care for me at all " she sadly said looking down at the floor. "well we obviously need to find out what's up with him let's all go back to the hotel " I told the girls .

We all took our leftovers and clothes back to the hotel . as soon as we arrived trig our room Julia and Taylor were finishing up their sandwiches . I called Sam and put him in speaker usually Sam doesn't answer but he better answer me this time. "hello" Sam said

Taylor froze looking at me not knowing what to say so I had to say something
Me: "hey Sam how are you doing?"
Sam:"Oh fine how about you?"
Me:"I'm good thanks for asking "
Sam:"How's Taylor is she having fun?"
Me:"Oh she's having a blast but she seemed a little down is everything alright between you too?"
Sam:" is she listening to us ?"
Me: " no why?"
Sam:" Ok I going to tell you a secret okay"
Then Taylor suddenly ran off to the bathroom
I felt bad for her but he didn't say anything bad yet.
Me:"sure Sam what's up" I tooknit out of speaker mode just in case Taylor heard anything bad. I didn't want to hurt her more
Sam:" so I want to do something nice so I'm going to make a cute little date for us tonight it has taken me a few days to get everything perfect but now I'm done but you can't tell her ok"
Me:"yeah ok Sam well I gotta go bye"
Sam:" bye "

Then I hung up Aww how sweet is Sam I went over to the bathroom and knocked on the door ."hey tay you should get out now Sam loves you a lot .he is the nicest guy you can ever meet your lucky to have him" I heard her son then she unlocked the door and added what was I talking about "oh you just wait and see"

"Hey so how about we give you a ride to the o2l house "(and yes I'm aware o2l ended but not in this fanfic there not ) I asked her .

"Oh yes thank you for today you girls are the best" Kenia gave her a ride and Julia stayed behind ,but I wanted to go because it was 8pm so I wanted to see the surprise Sam had for her.

We arrived and I knocked on the door to reveal...