Chapter Twenty five

A/N : Forgot to mention it's summer of 2018
Sorry I feel like my story doesn't make sense but bare with me .
*Next Morning*

"Heyy ,you alright?" I heard someone's voice, but I couldn't make out who's voice it was. I opened my eyes slowly when my head started hurting. As I opened my eyes I saw Kian he was running his hands through my hair,and I realized we where on his bed laying down. I winced in pain ," kian". "Shhh ,it's fine don't talk."
I realized I was looking at kian still ,it was awkward so I tried getting up. "Hey no don't do that , you're going to hurt yourself " ,kian said trying to pull me down. "What happened?" He chuckled ," Well you got wasted and was partying hard then I saw you walking , well actually I wouldn't call it walking you were so drunk then you fell on your face and you passed out...sorry I didn't catch you." I gave him a weak smile and got up. "Kian I-" "It's fine I know he broke up with you ,and I'm sorry for that." I'm glad kian understood me , I was just not ready to go into a relationship. Nick meant so much to me ,and I still have feelings for him . "Uh thanks for understanding...friends?"

"Of course, you want me to drop you off at your place?"
"Yeah thanks kian." I grabbed my shoes from the floor and put them on. Kian put on a shirt and jeans ,and we headed out the door of his room. As I was walking out the door ,I was walking funny. "hey you good there?" Kian laughed walking up to me putting his hands on my waist. "kian-" "Relax I'm just helping you we are just friends ." He said smiling. I am so glad he understands me . Kian helped me down the stairs and we went out the door. He opened the car door for me and helped me go inside. I buckled up and watched him walking around the car and opened up the door. I smiled, "kian thank you but did we ... you know .."

"No don't worry . How could I ? You were drunk I couldn't take advantage of you." I sighed in relief. "You're such a gentleman" I chuckled. For the rest of the car ride we remained silent till he drove up to my house, "thanks kian . Do You want to hang out later today for lunch? As friends ." I asked nervously. He smiled, "I would love that" .I got out and waved good bye as I walked up to my doorstep. He later left and I knocked when julia finally opened the door.
"Hey" I said as I walked in .

"hey so what happened to you last night?"

"I honestly don't even know ,kian said I drank too much and you know whatever but he took care of me ."

"Aww so cute," she said smiling .

"No stop it it's not a big deal ,and we are just friends ..Nick broke up with me because I let it slip out that i kissed kian."
I am so sad , I can't believe I did that to him .

"I'm sorry but he had to know ." I hate it when she's right .

"Yeah well anyway later on today I'm going to eat with kian." Julia looked uneasy about that but she shrugged and went to the kitchen. I was tagging along when I got a text.

Fr:kian
Hey so how does 3:00 sound?

To:kian
Yeah that sounds good. See ya later :)

Fr:Kian
Alright can't wait to see you beautiful

To:Kian
Haha okay see you my handsome BFF

Fr:Kian
:(

*3:00*

*Beep* I hear kians car outside.

"Kenia!" She runs to me . "yeah?"

"Do I look good?" "Yes of course, cute outfit ."
I was wearing a blue and white tye dye romper,metallic blue with a knotted toe strap sandals ,and my hair in a half up do .I grabbed my purse and walked out "Bye Kenia !" I yelled as I walking out.

I got in Kians car ,"Hey what's up?" I said cheerfully.

"Hey you look beautiful."

"Thanks ,you don't look so bad yourself ,anyway where should we go?"