Chapter nine: a good morning/afternoon

I woke up with my little prince still sleeping beside me drooling like a little baby. I smiled he is just so adorable I wiped a little drool,off them kissed his forehead and got up to see everyone already awake and eating pancakes "guys really without me and Kian " I said plainly. "Well you should have woken up earlier both of you" both of you? What then I turned around to see Kian still in his boxers rubbing his eyes awww so cute "whatever come on babe lets go back to sleep and I'll buy you breakfast later k " he said sleepily.

"Fine" I said and went back to sleep . I woke up 3hrs later with Kian still sleeping wow he's lazy I kissed him so he'll wake up but he just smiled and that was it so I got up. I went to take a shower then I got dressed and brushed my teeth got ready to eat breakfast like Kian said and he was still not awake.

I grabbed a pillow and threw it at him but still no reaction he just groaned so i jumped on top of him and started riding like a horse "come on little horsy get up already" I said to him laughing . "Fine but get off me " he said groaning.

"Come on Kian get dressed I want breakfast already I'm starving " I whined ."ok hold up let me get up and dressed" he sounded annoyed but who cares. He got up took a shower and got dressed and went to go brush his teeth and finally he was ready . " I don't have my keys or my car "

"Well let's just walk to the nearest restaurant " I said hopeful that he would agree. "Alright little lady" he said doing the crab face. I love it when he does that and laughed so hard

( kians POV)

I love doing the crab face especially because it makes her laugh so much every time and seeing her smile makes me so happy. I opened the door for her and we started walking to a restaurant holding hands wow I just love her long brunette hair her smile her eyes she is just perfect.

" So are you hungry" I asked which I already know the answer to but I wanted to annoy her. "Yes Kian yes yes I am very hungry " she said looking up at me with a blank expression on her face . I laughed and hugged her she giggled and hugged me back " does that hurt? " She asked trying to squeeze me as tight as she could .

"No your like a baby bunny so fragile so weak" I said kissing her forehead . "I'm not weak I'm really strong " she said showing her so called "muscles" ." Ok whatever helps you sleep at night little youngster " I said patting her little head.

Then all of a sudden I hear someone scream my name and j turn around to see a fan running towards me and hopped on me and hugged me.

(Corina's POV)
All of a sudden I see this red head girl she looked about 16 years old run up to Kian and hopped on him and hugged him. She couldn't stop screaming I was so happy for that girl to meet Kian she really looked so happy and filled with so much joy .

" KIAN OH MY GOSH I CANT BELIEVE ITS YOU I LOVE YOU SO MUCH PLEASE MARRY ME?" She said about to cry once he put her down . Ok well I'm going to ignore that but I try not to care because it's a dream come true for her.

He laughed " what's your name ?"

"My name is Elizabeth and i love you so much you don't know how much I'm freaking out right now " now tears filling her eyes. Awww she is so cute I thought .

"Well Elizabeth let's take a selfie" he said all girly. "YASS " she said.

She took out her phone and Kian did the crab face in the last pic he took with her and I couldn't help but giggle I guess they both herds because she then said "I don't mean to be rude but Who are you?"

"Oh I'm kian's girlfriend " I said with a big smile on my face. "Oh how come Kian doesn't have a girlfriend tag video since Andrea's "

"Actually I was going to film that today" Kian said wrapping his arm around my waist . "Well can't wait for your video you guys look absolutely cute together" she said happily .

"Can you follow me on Twitter please?" She asked Kian." well..." He hesitated I knew he didn't really want to stay any longer because he knew I was starving so he gave me a look like Do you want to wait a few more seconds?

"He would love too " I told her ."omg great my account lizalawley_" Kian got his phone out " is this it?" He asked showing her the profile " yup that's me " she said.

"Ok well Liza I got to go ok see you later " he said giving her a hug. "Bye" she said then walked off Kian and I began walking "so your we're filming the girlfriend tag?" I asked .

"Yeah don't you want to" he asked reaching for my hand and intertwining our fingers.
I looked up to see Kian staring at me grinning. "Yeah " I said kissing him.

We walked for about 10 more minutes till we saw jack in the box " you know what screw it I'm really hungry lets eat at jack in the box can we?" I said pouting.

"Yeah ok I'm hungry too " he said we walked as fast as we could and got there. We went inside and sat down "ok what would you like ?" He asked.

"I can pay" I said. "No I will I don't argue" aww he is so cute and kind. "Ok well I will like 2 chicken sandwiches and fries also churros and sprite please " he looked at me shocked "wow you can fit all that babe" I was now embarrassed why did I order so much he probably thinks I'm fat and greedy.i mean he is paying ugh I'm such an idiot.

I could feel my face burning I knew I had a sad look but tried to laugh but I couldn't I felt so dumb.

(Kian's POV)
When she ordered so much stuff I was shocked I didn't think she could eat that much I didn't care about the money I was just surprised. I knew that when I said "wow you can fit all that babe" I would regret it because her expression turned from omg I'm hungry I can't wait till I get my food to I'm fat and know I'm sad.

"No I didn't mean it like that I don't care about the money I was just surprised " I said try to take back what I said. " No it's fine forget about the churros I'm not that hungry anyway " she said trying to look happy crap I screwed up why am I such an idiot.

"Hey no if my princess wants that then she shall have it" I said trying to cheer her up . She smiled so I did the only thing she couldn't resist the crab face "ok lil lady I'll be right back" and of course I was right she laughed I love seeing her smile it makes me feel tingly inside .

(Corina's POV)

Kian tried to cheer me up but I faked smiled so he did the crab face Awww and like always I couldn't resist and busted out laughing he left to order.

He brought our food and we are and talked about what we are going to do for the video since it was unexpected Kian had another video planned so we just decided to do the same thing as Jc and lia when they did the video.

Instead of just pie we also added jumping in the pool fully clothed of course to who ever got more pie smacked on their face. When we were walking back to connor's house we told him we had to leave to film a video he agreed and asked for a ride . We told Jc ,Kenia ,Julia ,and ricky we were leaving. Once we all arrived at the house Kian and I changed into different clothes. He set up the tripod and he lights but before we started recording we wrote questions about us but it too personal because we were not dating for that long of a time but we should know the basics . Once we were done he started his video with his intro..